Kodi crashing on iPhone?
Kodi doesn't seem to be opening on my iPhone and my mate iPhone I installed it on, anyone any idea what's all of a sudden started causing the problem in the last day?
(2016-02-23, 23:43)dicko Wrote: Kodi doesn't seem to be opening on my iPhone and my mate iPhone I installed it on, anyone any idea what's all of a sudden started causing the problem in the last day?

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue related to the expired WWDR certificate...

Try the solutions in this thread and see if they change anything...

If after installing the renewed certificate and re-signing it still doesn't work you can try resetting your Xcode signing certificate but this will make any existing installs invalid...

This problem has popped up a few times and the only solutions people have found were certificate related...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-02-24, 00:04)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 23:43)dicko Wrote: Kodi doesn't seem to be opening on my iPhone and my mate iPhone I installed it on, anyone any idea what's all of a sudden started causing the problem in the last day?

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue related to the expired WWDR certificate...

If after installing the renewed certificate and re-signing it still doesn't work you can try resetting your Xcode signing certificate but this will make any existing installs invalid...

This problem has popped up a few times and the only solutions people have found were certificate related...

Ok mate I came across this last night but didn't think I would have affected ones that where already installed on phone weeks ago, do you think this is the case still?
(2016-02-24, 00:09)dicko Wrote:

Ok mate I came across this last night but didn't think I would have affected ones that where already installed on phone weeks ago, do you think this is the case still?

The only time I've experienced an issue like this is when I was testing the pre-gui script for iOS App Signer...

My solution at the time was to reset the code signing certificate but I haven't gotten the error since...

Let me know if resetting it works so I can post it in the troubleshooting section
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
The certificate expires every 90 days if you have a free developer license or yearly if you have a paid license.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-02-24, 00:13)wgstarks Wrote: The certificate expires every 90 days if you have a free developer license or yearly if you have a paid license.

Yeah, but in this case the provisioning profile didn't expire...

The device will basically say something along the lines of "This application has expired" when you try to open it

Dan the man we have talked before do you have a number i can reach you at plz like to.talk to you for help??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashing on iPhone?0