Solved Marathon play.
Is there a way to set Kodi to play all the episides of a TV series season continuous back to back, so I can watch a marathon of a show without having to load each episode 1 by 1?

Sent from my SM-G928P
If you enter the season you should be able to context menu->Play from here. There should be an option to show All episodes somewhere, then you could just enter that and do the context menu

Edit - Settings->Media Settings->Videos->Library->Show "All Items" entry. Enable this option. Now go into your tv shows section and enter any show. You should see an "All Seasons" appear at the beginning.
Ok. Thanks.
I'll look into that.

Sent from my SM-G928P
You could use Playlists...

Highlight the TV Show, Season or episodes, bring up the context menu and select Queue Item
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I saw that when I was looking at Fail$tyle420's suggestion.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G928P
No problems Smile

I should have also added...

1. To then view the playlist, pull out the left sidebar menu and select "Current Playlist"
2. Once that list comes up, pull out the sidebar again for options to modify or delete.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok.
I haven't tried it yet, but on a Fire TV stick with the Alexa remote how do uou "pull out" something?
It maybe evident when I try iy, but I just thought I would save the time and ask now if it wasn't.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928P
Normally just the left arrow on your keyboard or remote. Have never used the Alexa remote so cannot answer specifically.
My Signature
Ok. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928P
Thread moved to OS independent and marked solved
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marathon play.0