Add confluence to Kodi 17
HELP!!! I have the newest version of Kodi installed on my apple TV4 ... I'm not a fan of Estuary, however i'm getting used to it. I would prefer to install confluence but I can't find it in any of the repo's I have ... HELP!!!!
I'm in the same boat. Been looking for confluence everywhere. What version did it get remov3d f4om as I'm happy to revert back if need be. I've found many of the more recent versions of Kodi cause my add ons to crash where as older versions seemed to work ok with my add ons.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
Confluence is available from the Kodi repository - you should see it listed when clicking "Get more" on the Skins selection dialog.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I have the same problem. There is no "get more" dialog box
Maybe you want to give:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892
a try.

Full 1:1 Confluence experience, just more modern. No readjusting.

After install, you may unselect Interface -> Skin -> A Confluence ZEITGEIST -> Skin Settings -> Hide some view types for simplicity

By default, the Skin only uses 2 Wall Views and the Classic List for the Video-Section (for better simple usability). With the mentioned checkbox unchecked, all view types you know from Original Confluence are back.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I've got a "get more" box for Skins on my FireTV 4K and Kodi 17.1, but it does nothing when you click on it. The same is true for finding a weather app, etc. (using fresh install). The repository either isn't there or isn't setup right in the default setup. In other words "Get More" doesn't work.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2017-03-22, 05:34)VonMagnum Wrote: I've got a "get more" box for Skins on my FireTV 4K and Kodi 17.1, but it does nothing when you click on it. The same is true for finding a weather app, etc. (using fresh install). The repository either isn't there or isn't setup right in the default setup. In other words "Get More" doesn't work.

I have also ran into the same problem. It's very frustrating.
(2017-05-03, 19:53)Badwolf_13 Wrote:
(2017-03-22, 05:34)VonMagnum Wrote: I've got a "get more" box for Skins on my FireTV 4K and Kodi 17.1, but it does nothing when you click on it. The same is true for finding a weather app, etc. (using fresh install). The repository either isn't there or isn't setup right in the default setup. In other words "Get More" doesn't work.

I have also ran into the same problem. It's very frustrating.

I found that it takes 2-8 times of trying before Kodi 17.1 will respond in some of these things and at least two tries for a database lookup. It's best to just download the skin and use the install from zip option (PITA to find at first since it's moved and even harder to find in the new skin whereas in Isengard it was just under addons; I forget where it's at offhand, but it's still there somewhere). With Confluence installed, 17.1 at least looks good again, but it has other issues for me.

I discovered about 1/3 of my movies I had from iTunes (ripped with Requiem) would no longer play in 17.1 (I confirmed this by putting 15.2 Isengard back and they all work there). I don't know WTF changed in Kodi's engine since Isengard, but it's worse now. Some of the movies I could get working by deleting subtitles and/or closed caption files inside the file with Subler (others work fine with those files and it seems random which one it is). With Top Gun, it started playing correctly/smoothly once I deleted the stereo soundtrack file. So I redownloaded Top Gun from iTunes and swapped in the stereo file from the new download using Subler and it worked OK afterwards. I don't know if these are little changes or something was slightly corrupted with the iTunes downloader before, but they play fine on my computer and older AppleTV and 15.2 Isengard (I mean flawless playback).

There's too many movies for me to try and correct and with that download "can't connect to server" crap with skins and database lookups, it wasn't worth it. I just moved back to 15.2 Isengard and I don't miss a thing except EAC packing (moot in my home theater room, but my living room has alternate audio with the TV there and EAC packing means it doesn't get NOISE when Kodi is set to 5.1. But remembering to mute first, etc. is a small price to pay to get my movies working again. I also didn't like other new behaviors like in Pictures exiting a slideshow doesn't take you to the picture you were looking at anymore but just back where you started it (was handy to find a file in a big directory for reference to look up on the server if needed). I guess Kodi correctly shows 7.1 sound now since Isengard, but those are the only two functional things I've personally noticed in my setup. It's also noticeably slower to start movies than Isengard on FireTV. I was willing to put up with the flaws, but finding 1/5 of my movies no longer play was a deal breaker for me and I doubt it will get fixed any time soon, if ever. Fortunately, Isengard does everything I need it to do other than having to remember to either turn off passthrough or mute the TV and use my surround system in the one room.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add confluence to Kodi 170