• 12(current)
Squeezebox for Kodi
Ok got it working!  had to use the same instructions from the other squeezebox plugin.  
https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Add-on...stallation
Once I added the dtparam audio=on to the config.txt the output selection for alsa was there which work for hdmi output
@Elluminatus 

No progress. Forget HDMI I cant get analog also to show up. Dont know if i have to change any settings.

The other poster mentions changing dtparam in config. I am using Amlogic, not Rpi and Coreelec doesnt have config.txt, its config.ini So I'm not sure how that works.
Hi;
Great project that I want to use.
Thanks for the work.
But...
I have 2 Raspberry Pi machines. Both 3 model B.
One is using picorePlayer v4.1.0 as my music server (squeezelite v1.9.0-1121-pCP and Logitech media server v7.9.2 - 1547151505).
The other has LibreElec v8.95.002 which is Kodi 18.0-RC4.
And they are both up to date...
Now I want to use my Kodi also as a music player. So I first installed the LibreElec media tools v9.0.109 and than the Squeezebox for Kodi v1.0.19.
The only thing I get when I use the icon "Squeezebox for Kodi" is the "...".
My server can be seen from all other machines like Pc, Mac, Phones and tablets using iPeng.
But not from Kodi.
Can you please help me to make this work.
Are there any other things that I need to do?
I am not a pro so can you please tell it step by step.
Thanks
Regards
After a half day of trying I managed to make the system work but the sound disappears after 2 seconds.
Can anyone please help.
Thanks
@extremaudio

Same probölem here also using Odroid C2 and coreelec. Also tried xsqueeze which handels this problem, but you can´t (or better I don´t know how) to programm the links to start a squence so that you first open xsqueeze and then the command.
Hope there will be someone who can help us:

Greetings Elluminatus
Hi, I was just wondering if any improvements have been made with this. Currently im using Kodiv18 RC4 or 5 and although i can get this to control LMS and pretend that a stream is playing etc. It all seems very buggy though. Loading music does sometimes work although no most of the time wont play and if it is synchronized the synchronization is off. I do use this addon in a way by not launching its own instance, but rather controller a squeezlite instance that I already have running on the windows 7 PC (also the LMS server). Controls using Kodi, like loading music, skipping tracks etc, don't seem to work well or consistently, however if i use another method like my home automation, or the Orange Squeeze app it seems to work fine.

Note that i do not have any music locally and i primarily use the new spotty LMS add-on since they disabled built in app support. I do like the way that you trick Kodi to think its playing, although it doesn't seem to react in a timely manner.

Ultimately i would love to use Kodi as the primary interface for controlling music but every time i try this addon it seems like its stuck with the same use-ability issues. I am happy to provide logs etc, or work with you to determine the issues.

Thanks
Hi again;
I made it work with editing the config.txt
The problem is I am using the bluetooth as line out.
And
When I add the line;
dtparam=audio=on 

Bluetooth stops working.
System- LibreElec - Bluetooth...
Does not work anymore.

Is there a solution for this.
Thanks Regards.
Hi,

Have it working on Kodi 17.6 but after switch to Kodi 18 i have troubles.
Sometime play 2 secodns then pause. Sometime play normal, Sometime complete silence.
Kodi 18 on windows 10 with Xsqueeze. 

Is there a solution for this?
Hello everyone,
I have a Logitech server install on a raspberry with Max2Play.
I have another raspberry with Kodi Librelec I installed Squeezebox as well as MediaTools as shown. But I do not vist the deck in LogitechMediaServer. Can you help me thank you very much
@Fles2011 You might need the dtparam=audio=on  thing mentioned above (it's mentioned in the XSqueeze wiki)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Oui ca marche merci beaucoup
I have a small problem the command dtparam = audio = it blocks the operation of my Dac Hiffibery. Someone would have any idea.
@bossanova808  that dtparam audio=on is not for windows 10 and android? and if it is where do i find the config.txt?
On my DAC I don’t need the dtparam setting, just dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus. It works for me with Libreelec, but only after the latest update. Thanks for all the work Music
(2019-01-18, 16:09)Elluminatus Wrote: @extremaudio

Same probölem here also using Odroid C2 and coreelec. Also tried xsqueeze which handels this problem, but you can´t (or better I don´t know how) to programm the links to start a squence so that you first open xsqueeze and then the command.
Hope there will be someone who can help us:

Greetings Elluminatus
Hey chief, I finally got it working with a custom mac address. Just change one of the characters in the default mac to another alphabet and reboot the box. Left all the other settings at the default.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Squeezebox for Kodi2