Legal live tv streaming
There are a bunch of live tv providers in the US.. PS Vue, DirecTV Now and sling tv.
I really want stable IPTV, without all the shady illegal providers.

Are any of these streaming services compatible with Kodi? What are my options?
Psvue
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Yea it's very beta at the moment, alot of the time the streams just dont work at all.
You can enable live TV on Kodi by installing relevant add-ons. What is concerned available channels (movies, sports etc.), all depends on your provider. As for me, I don’t need a cable subscription and enjoy the local stations only.
Given the recent decryption work being done for Netflix etc, I wonder if that could be extended to Sling TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Legal live tv streaming0