Bug No Quit/Restart icons on home screen (touch mode) and other probs
Hi,

I've just downloaded the newest Titan skin for my Krypton 17.3 and set it to touch mode for my RPi 7" touch (no mouse, no keyboard).

1. Now I can't quit or restart Kodi or switch off the Pi, because there are no icons for it, neither on home-screen, nor on any other screen. The power menu has vanished allthough the PM-button in the options is on?
Is this a bug or a feature?

2. I have a server running with my music and connected Kodi with it. Now I want all directories and music files shown as square panels. I have switched the forced views for music songs to "Square Panels", but the directories and the files are allways shown as lists. When I switch it with the left menu, only the current folder shows up as square panels, the subfolders still as lists.
(The file structure of the music directory is: Music/genre/artist/album/music files).
How can I switch all of my app. 300 directories to square panels?

3. In the music directories are allways 2 files named "folder.jpg" and "fanart.jpg". I want to see the particular fanart as a background image, when I browse to a folder. The "Show Fanart background" switch is on, but I couldn't see any fanart pictures.
How can I make the pictures to be shown while browsing a folder and playing music? (As f.ex. with skin Transparency).

4. I've set the main menu to vertical. When I'm in a submenu and click the home button to main menu, the selected item on the left is pure blue. You can't read the label, because the menu is not in focus. When I click left, the label is visible again.

A long list, I know, but I hope you have a solution for all my questions.

Regards

Holger
Okey, I've solved #4 by changing the textcolour.
But I've another problem: I can't switch off the listings of "Records", "In-progress and ...", "Next Episodes" and so on, on main menu. I don't need this informarions, so how can I make them dissappear?

Solved this by switching off Widgets.

Solved #2 by setting the forced view for files and plugins to square panels.

The only thing important is problem #1. I don't know, why the power menu doesn't show up on main screen. Any suggestions?
Found out, that the missing power menu is only on the modern vertical layout. On the confluence vertical layout, the Stop button is visible.

#3 is a wish. I don't have a plan, if it's possible. But it would be nice to have.
Hi again,

one major flaw, I discovered on my touchscreen Pi: I cannot hide the mouse cursor, because there is no option to do so.
I installed Titan also on my Windows PC and there is the option under "Skin settings/ General skin settings/ Hide mouse cursor (for touchscreens).
Why is there no option on the Pi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Quit/Restart icons on home screen (touch mode) and other probs0