v17 Channels Missing
I just loaded a new copy of Kodi 17.1 Jarvis to my new installation of ferenOS. I have used Kodi in Windows as well as in several Linux distros -- it is currently installed in my SolusOS partition.

This time, it did not come with the same channels as I had just months ago when I installed Kodi is SolusOS. The channels I miss most are Jupiter Broadcasting and TED Talks. Why are these missing? How can I install them?
Kodi doesn't ship with any "channels" (or any media at all) pre-installed.

If you want stuff like that, you need to install the add-ons from the built-in repo, or in some cases a 3rd party one. But the TED Talks add-on is definitely in the official repo, not sure about the other one.

Go to add-ons, then install from repo, select the official repo (if that's one only one you have installed then it will automatically select it, skip this step) then video add-ons and select the ones you want and install them.

For more details see the wiki - HOW-TO:Install add-ons (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channels Missing0