Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton
(2017-09-23, 20:30)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: in release 3.0.56. NOW, The main menu for video, tv, programs, music, and weather we cannot select any of the icons to use the add-ons in Windows 10. This worked great a few days ago and has been for months. It still works fine on Android.: huh:

(2017-09-23, 21:13)Txxb161 Wrote: There's no way to click the shortcut icons via a mouse.
Found the issue, it will be fixed in 3.0.57.

But.. may I take this chance to suggest not using a mouse with kodi?
After all, it was made with a "10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls" in mind.
Thank you. I reverted back and the main menu widgets work great and now the Trakt and IMDb watchlist have gone back to not showing the full list. We have 4 different Trakt and IMDb accounts that are having the same issues. The context menus are popping up on the Fire Stick while moving around, very annoying.TongueHuh
Txxb161, Thank you for your fast response. It is much easier to use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard that provides faster and easier search capabilities already in use running on the Windows 10 laptop rather than programming a TV remote. We don't even like any of the remote apps that work very well including Kore and 4-Head for operating it. I know, I am too fussy!ConfusedWinkConfused
does this work for X86-64 millhouse builds after 9-18-2017? on 9-18 build its there after that it says skin isnt compatible
What is the purpose of the context toggle pop-up and how do you change it back?Huh

This is probably a dumb question, sorry about that.Tongue
(2017-09-24, 10:46)Quihico Wrote: But.. may I take this chance to suggest not using a mouse with kodi?
After all, it was made with a "10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls" in mind.

Yeah, no question, Q, that Kodi works better (or, at least, differently) in some environments than in others, but this particular installation is on my daily-use desktop, which resides closer to 18 inches from me, rather than 10 feet, has nary a remote control available nor desired, and is used to test new/updated add-ons prior to installing them on my other boxes (all Android-based), so it's mouse-and-keyboard navigation only, with the mouse being strongly preferred.

As mentioned previously, your continued efforts with regard to the development of this skin are much appreciated.
Disclaimer: There were no KODI developers either injured or killed during the posting of this message.
Please, may I ask is there an XML file we can copy between Windows and Android that will automatically repopulate the menu with the same add-on both systems?
(2017-09-24, 16:26)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: I reverted back and the main menu widgets work great and now the Trakt and IMDb watchlist have gone back to not showing the full list
That does not sound like a skin issue.
Please provide a link to a full debug-log if you want it investigated further.
I would also like to remind you that no talk of banned add-ons is allowed on this forum.
Any mentions of add-ons on that list will likely get this thread binned so please avoid mentioning them in the future and make sure they are not on your system before pulling your log.
Future posts with mentions of banned add-ons will be removed without warning.

(2017-09-24, 16:26)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: The context menus are popping up on the Fire Stick while moving around, very annoying.
If you could check whether this behaviour is present on other skins as well please? If so, then it is not a issue specific to this skin (as I suspect it may be)

(2017-09-24, 19:38)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: It is much easier to use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard that provides faster and easier search capabilities already in use running on the Windows 10 laptop rather than programming a TV remote.
I am just saying that, imo, a mouse is one of the worst ways to interface with kodi. Since you have a keyboard as well, I would suggest you use that instead, it has loads of shortcuts available without needing to program them and even the buttons that do not have a shortcut/function by default can be mapped pretty easily.

(2017-09-24, 21:05)leo5111 Wrote: does this work for X86-64 millhouse builds after 9-18-2017? on 9-18 build its there after that it says skin isnt compatible
Firstly: this is not the official version of confluence but a mod.
Secondly: It is clearly stated in the title that this is a skin for Krypton.
Millhouse development builds are Leia.

(2017-09-24, 21:41)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: What is the purpose of the context toggle pop-up and how do you change it back?Huh
Please do not discuss banned add-ons here.
Future mentions will be removed without warning to avoid this thread getting binned.

(2017-09-25, 05:38)Txxb161 Wrote: so it's mouse-and-keyboard navigation only, with the mouse being strongly preferred.
To each their own but I still suggest to try and use keyboard only then as it offers much more functionality with much less effort involved.

(2017-09-25, 05:38)Txxb161 Wrote: As mentioned previously, your continued efforts with regard to the development of this skin are much appreciated.
Thank you for using it and posting feedback.
I am very much enjoying tinkering with it and still learning as I do.

(2017-09-26, 16:54)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: Please, may I ask is there an XML file we can copy between Windows and Android that will automatically repopulate the menu with the same add-on both systems?
You could copy over the skinsettings (special://profile/addon_data/skin.confluence.1080/settings.xml) which should then result in the addon-shortcuts appearing with a generic DefaultAddon-icon. Clicking those icons should install the appropriate addon (provided you have their repo allready installed!).
v3.0.57 is online, get it from here

Changelog:
- Added appropriate moviesets-icon and overlay
- Added collection-indicators to all views that did not have them
- Added collection info
- Fixed clickable area for addon shortcuts
- Fixed video- and movie-now-playing info not changing position according to set mainmenu-position
- Edited default tv background
- Removed screenshots from zip
Great Job! Thank you for the fix and recommendations.
(2017-09-27, 09:07)Quihico Wrote:
(2017-09-25, 05:38)Txxb161 Wrote: so it's mouse-and-keyboard navigation only, with the mouse being strongly preferred.
To each their own but I still suggest to try and use keyboard only then as it offers much more functionality with much less effort involved.

Trust me, Q, as a nearly life-long member of the follow-the-path-of-least-resistance club, were there "much less" effort involved with Kodi navigation via any other means in this particular installation, I would be all over it, but, for now, a mouse it is.

Fixes in .57 confirmed. Thanks.
Disclaimer: There were no KODI developers either injured or killed during the posting of this message.
Q, We have your OpenELEQ flash screen display on one Windows system when we open Kodi. How do we make this happen on a Fire Stick? What do we install and turn on to make this happen on other Kodi systems?

Request Feature:  Fire TV Stick feature to manually move the play point by allowing moving select to the playing progress line to control where to play the stream. This function is present in Estuary Skin would love to have it on the Fire Stick. 

FYI- We found the auto pop-up context menu when moving around in Kodi was fixed by clearing cache.
(2017-09-12, 22:47)Talbuz Wrote: ... the info about the programme and the channel name is totally squashed, looking very cluttered and being somewhat unusable anyway as the text is in too narrow a space to be readable. Can the program info of each channel one goes on appear or scroll somewhere more readable?  Also since there is the logo, I do not see much use for the channel name as well, maybe one can choose either or. 
Done, done & done:
Program info is scrolling (if available) in a much larger area.
Changed channel name to program name and made the channel-name only appear if there's no channel-icon available.
If a channel has no program info but it does have an icon, the icon will fill the space where program info normally goes.
Will be working on the swidget indicators somewhere in a next update, am thinking of using your suggestions and doing text instead of the numbers with maybe a half-fade for the previous/next item in the list.

(2017-09-28, 06:05)Txxb161 Wrote: Trust me, Q, as a nearly life-long member of the follow-the-path-of-least-resistance club, were there "much less" effort involved with Kodi navigation via any other means in this particular installation, I would be all over it, but, for now, a mouse it is.

Fixes in .57 confirmed. Thanks.
I believe you. Please let me know how to apply for membership for that club, sounds like exactly my cuppa tea.

(2017-10-17, 13:57)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: Q, We have your OpenELEQ flash screen display on one Windows system when we open Kodi. How do we make this happen on a Fire Stick? What do we install and turn on to make this happen on other Kodi systems? What do we install and turn on to make this happen on other Kodi systems?
I think you are referring to the splash screen? The default one is included in the kodi-program at special://xbmc/media/Splash.png. That default can be overridden with a custom one by placing the Splash.png you want to use at special://home/media/Splash.png
This has no relation to this skin though.
Please try to keep this thread specific to Confluence 1080.

(2017-10-17, 13:57)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: to manually move the play point by allowing moving select to the playing progress line to control where to play the stream.
Since that sounds like something I will use myself, I will deffo have a stab at adding that in a future release.

(2017-10-17, 13:57)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: FYI- We found the auto pop-up context menu when moving around in Kodi was fixed by clearing cache.
Good to hear it got sorted, I have no idea what it could have been though.
v3.0.58 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog:
- Added configurable sorting methods & direction to node-based submenus
- Tweaked pvr-widgets
Hey.

One thing is missing on the skin ...
look below, its when i press the "aspectratio" button, it work in def skin but not on this. Can you add it to the skin?

love the skin ....
Regards
/Rico_s

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton2