Release Control Kodi with your Google Home
I've added a small PR that made some changes which makes the node server easily runable as a local node server. As i'd rather expose the node server then exposing my kodi api. But this PR as is may break running it with Glitch. Just wanted to leave it here, for if someone wanted to run it locally. As i'm using a config.js file, which you can use to configure it.

Also added a route /opentvshow. Which allows you to open a specific tvshow in the GUI. As that is something I think where Google Assistant can really help.

edit 1: In another PR i've added eslint with config, and changed the code to use ES6.
I've also added the feature scanlibrary.

I'd like to add more routes, but then we need to have these merged somehow first.

edit 2: In another branch i've started implementing the support for multiple kodi instances.

Btw, it would be nice if we could port the node server's functionality to a native kodi addon, that spawns it's own small webserver, with the Token. Or even better implement the IFTTT rules in a native google assistant app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Kodi with your Google Home - by konti - 2017-08-27, 13:15

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control Kodi with your Google Home4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.