Release Control Kodi with your Google Home
(2017-09-03, 21:41)Usafle Wrote: Finally got around to getting a google home and ONLY because this looks pretty damn cool. I'm in the process of setting it up currently. Quick question, since I've got a AVR (and it's networked) would there be any way to control the volume? The volume in Kodi doesn't work as it's set to "passthrough" so the only way I control the volume is either with the AVR remote or via YATSE.

Also, if I am using the HDHomeRUN, there is probably no way to change the channels?

Got it to play a movie so far. When I try the "pause" command, it tells me there is nothing currently playing.. .even though something is, indeed, playing.

How can you control the volume through yatse if you can only change it in your amplifier? If there is any app that you can use to change volume of your Amp, it could be automated. Last solution could be is using the logitech harmony hub.

Regarding HD homerun. I also have one. I believe there is a Pvr addon for HD homerun. If there isn't you can always use TV headed. Then you switch channels using kodi and use this application.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Kodi with your Google Home - by konti - 2017-09-05, 10:19

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control Kodi with your Google Home4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.