Release Control Kodi with your Google Home
Thanks so much for your work on this! I love the app and am in the process of fully setting it up now. I'm coming over from using Vox commando for voice control and there are 3 commands that I use the most on vox that I'm hoping to be able to get working here so I'm wondering if any of these are currently possible 
#1- "browse to"- on vox I have it set to where can say something like browse to movie/tv show such and such and it brings me to the info screen of the show/movie. Its usefull cause it shows all the info for it as well as the trailer autoplays so its help guest decide if they wanna watch it or not
#2- Actor/actress- Is there would there be a way to say an actor and have all their stuff show up
#3 Cinemavision- is there anyway to start playing the movie through cinemavision? like just say "hey google Cinema vision scarface" and it starts playing the movie through cinemavision
If any of these or possible can someone point me in the right direction of what needs to go in IFTT to make it work?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Kodi with your Google Home - by lanos - 2019-05-14, 22:21

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control Kodi with your Google Home4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.