NUC7i3bnh with Kodi 17.1: auto frame rate
Kody have the confortable features for setting frame rate of NUC7i3nbh (S.O. is windows 10) Video HW according to the contents's FPS.

However when I look at material from bluray at 23,976 FPS, if i look at the value FPS of video of NUC i found it is set to 23 FPS and not 24 as it should. In the vision, therefore, there are sporadic jumps. It seems as though Kodi is in favor of setting only the integer part of the value and not the approximate value.

Does anyone know this problem and has a solution?

Thank you

Antonino
Change 23 to 24 when movie is playing. Not when stopped. Do this for Intel graphics settings. Maybe setting will stay? Try.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks for the answer, I will try it as a try but it is certainly not a convenient solution; then it's best to take off the automatic function to Kodi and change FPS every time based on the material you see.
I've read around that the value 23, that is available on the Intel menu is actually referring to the exact value of 23,976; Someone has confirmed this?
Thanks again
Hi
I have the same NUC with windows 10 pro 64x bought 2 weeks ago`and KODI 17.0 and 17.1 convert fullscreen KODI in a liitle windows at the top left zone of my TV when:

1-The NUC comeback of suspend mode
2-I change of HDMI input in my TV

This issue not occurs with KODI Jarvis 16.1

What I do for comeback to fullscreen KODI? I take my keyboard ans press key toggle mode fullscreen

I don´t know if I can attach a picture

Better open another new post for this issue?

Thanks in advance
(2017-05-12, 11:16)defcon5 Wrote: Hi
I have the same NUC with windows 10 pro 64x bought 2 weeks ago`and KODI 17.0 and 17.1 convert fullscreen KODI in a liitle windows at the top left zone of my TV when:

What I do for comeback to fullscreen KODI? I take my keyboard ans press key toggle mode fullscreen

Thanks in advance

Not really a Kodi issue...

You can thanks HDCP protection for this one

Here is a link where you could find a "fix" : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158432
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-12, 18:16)Gracus Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Here is a link where you could find a "fix" : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158432

thanks a lot Gracus
I´m reading the link
But why don´t occurs with kodi jarvis 16.1?
(2017-05-12, 19:48)defcon5 Wrote:
(2017-05-12, 18:16)Gracus Wrote:

Thanks in advance

thanks a lot Gracus
I´m reading the link
But why don´t occurs with kodi jarvis 16.1?

I only have a tv toshiba regza with three hdmi input no multiple displays
Is the solution same for me?

thanks
Hi Gracus for the clue

I´ve found a good solution modifyng register win 10 pro how is explained in the link you attach me

Tkans a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NUC7i3bnh with Kodi 17.1: auto frame rate1