Release Omni 2.x for Leia
The settings menu for addons is still messed up, I hope you can address that eventually.

The reason I switched to your skins is because of a problem with Estuary MOD skin... After stopping playback the focus remains on the widgets. In yours I noticed the focus moves back to the main menu after playback stops. I just hope the changes you make will not change that behaviour of the focus/selection.

I was getting the same video I stopped playing again over and over... This could most likely be irrelevant to your work, but I felt I should at least mention it.
Not sure what you mean about add-on settings or videos playing over again...I haven't noticed any issues.
no there is no issue with your skin, it was only with Estuary MOD. You mentioned Estuary so I just wanted to let you know.
Braz, thank you so much for this wonderful minimal skin! 

There is a small set of options Mimic has which would be wonderful if ported to OMNI; slim list, wide list, and 2 column list.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
(2017-12-17, 21:09)Consumer Wrote: Braz, thank you so much for this wonderful minimal skin! 

There is a small set of options Mimic has which would be wonderful if ported to OMNI; slim list, wide list, and 2 column list.

Merry Christmas, I added an option for a 2 column list in the media windows. No plans to add slim/wide list options though.
(2017-12-26, 01:13)braz Wrote:
(2017-12-17, 21:09)Consumer Wrote: Braz, thank you so much for this wonderful minimal skin! 

Merry Christmas, I added an option for a 2 column list in the media windows. No plans to add slim/wide list options though.  
And a Happy New Year to you!

I suppose since there are no plans for slim/wide lists, would you consider an option to disable the episode list thumbnails to the left and/or the larger preview thumbnail with plot to the right?

Both of them contain the same image and sandwich the episode title which truncates it significantly.
(2017-12-27, 21:17)Consumer Wrote: And a Happy New Year to you!

I suppose since there are no plans for slim/wide lists, would you consider an option to disable the episode list thumbnails to the left and/or the larger preview thumbnail with plot to the right?

Both of them contain the same image and sandwich the episode title which truncates it significantly. 

Will see later on...no plans to change this right now.
Hello! This is possible to get "artist slideshow" on this skin?
(2018-01-04, 23:35)fettt Wrote: Hello! This is possible to get "artist slideshow" on this skin?
It's already implemented, you can choose to use Artist Slideshow backgrounds in the music viz window settings.
Weird.. i dont see any viz.

player/music/visualization?
If you play some music, and view it fullscreen, press enter to bring up the osd. There's a button on the right for settings, where you can specify the background.
Cool, got it!
thank you very much!
maybe you can help me on this one... i also have a problem with my music.

i start the party mode and the music mute after a coupel of time... maybe with the screensaver?

I dont get this with the default skin.
Doesn't sound like anything the skin has control over, no idea what's causing that.
i found... its the the skin.
my monitor was setup to shutdown after 15min.
the hdmi turn off when no video signal is transport.
Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 2.x for Leia2