Release Omni 2.x for Leia
So is there no longer a way to change widgets and stuff? Like when I want to show recently added Tv Shows instead of recently added episodes or when I want to edit sub menus etc.
(2018-02-05, 14:43)meccs Wrote: So is there no longer a way to change widgets and stuff? Like when I want to show recently added Tv Shows instead of recently added episodes or when I want to edit sub menus etc.
If you're using the latest on Github, the only way now is to edit the code. I switched to Estuary's method and am no longer using script.skinshortcuts.
Just got the new update and its looking good - just wondering a couple things, firstly is there any way to still have a favorites main menu entry (similar to Estuary) instead of just having access via the search entry? And is there anyway to change the format of the recently added episodes to poster instead of the current image or is this locked down now?
(2018-02-27, 05:21)richardmeehan Wrote: Just got the new update and its looking good - just wondering a couple things, firstly is there any way to still have a favorites main menu entry (similar to Estuary) instead of just having access via the search entry? And is there anyway to change the format of the recently added episodes to poster instead of the current image or is this locked down now?
This is locked down now, the only way to change it is to modify the skin code.
I love this skin but I am not a fan of removing every bit of customization. At least some standard stuff like the aforementioned "Favorites" etc should be added back into the menu as an option.

But hey, your skins are the only ones I really like. I use Omni on all my Kodi devices now! If removing a bit of stuff means it is easier for you to keep it up to date, I can live with that. Keep up the good work!
(2018-03-01, 13:15)meccs Wrote: I love this skin but I am not a fan of removing every bit of customization. At least some standard stuff like the aforementioned "Favorites" etc should be added back into the menu as an option.

But hey, your skins are the only ones I really like. I use Omni on all my Kodi devices now! If removing a bit of stuff means it is easier for you to keep it up to date, I can live with that. Keep up the good work!
I needed features added to script.skinshortcuts to get everything working exactly the way I wanted, but ended up just copying the static menus/widgets from Estuary (with a few changes). I could have made a main menu item for favorites, but it would have only had the one widget. Decided to just combine it with the search menu item. I'll take another look, maybe I'll make some changes there...
Hi,

is it very hard to change Main Menu Icons to Description ? Movie / Series / Addon instead of icon ?
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
Do you mean to use text labels instead of icons for the main menu? Yeah, you'd need to completely redesign the menu to fit labels.
yes ..and ok ... too much time...here 2 infants too :-)
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
hello Braz

can you update the leia version please

can not configure menus on this version 2.1.0 , thank you for this beautiful skin
How do I change the default action of Live TV to go to the Guide rather than the channel list?
Hi

Noob here, how do i change view type when inside movies? In other themes i could change to tiles, banners, list etc, but im not able to find those options on omni theme.

Thanks
srini
Keep clicking the right arrow till this screen shows up.

Thanks that worked. Lovely skin btw.

How do i access files menu in this skin? I was able to add this to the vertical menu in Omni for Krypton, cant add this here. Is there any way to access files?

Thanks again
Srini
Highlight the Settings icon, then click the left button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 2.x for Leia2