Win Keep losing my personal channel groups
I'm running Kodi Krypton 17.3 on Windows 10 with the HDHomeRun PVR add-on. Through my cable company I get about 900 channels but I only watch about 30 or so, so I made a channel group called "my favorites" which consists of about 30 channels or so. The next day, I wake up and my channel group is gone. So, again, I create a channel group called "my favorites" and as it turns out, every time I create a channel group, by the next day, it's gone. I looked through the forums and I found one which told me to uncheck the "Synchronize channel groups with backends" option, so I did that but it didn't seem to make a difference. Can anyone help me with this? Has any one else run into this and been able to solve it?
Are you shutting down Kodi when you go to bed for the night? If yes, how?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Actually, I'm shutting off my TV but I'm leaving my computer and Kodi on
Ok, not the simple problem I thought it was then.

A lot of settings aren't saved immediately when changed. Kodi needs to shut down to save it's settings. The shutdown has to occur via the Kodi Power menu, and not force closing it with Windows "x" button or other methods.

But that does not seem to be the case here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep losing my personal channel groups0