Question about background colors in textboxes
Is it possible to have text within the same textbox element to have different background colors (to appear highlighted)? For example, I'd like to show one line of text be highlighted red and another line of text within the same textbox highlighted green. Is this possible? If not maybe I could accomplish this with different textboxes in a scrollable container? Could someone provide some sort of example for me to work off of?
Quote:pro·gram·mer (n): An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.
Background is not possible, as far as I know.

You can however change the color of the text itself, use:

[COLOR red]red text[/COLOR] - colored text.

See also: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=313336
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
That's what I figured Sad I knew about how to color font individually, but was hoping thered be some way to do background color. The only possibility I thought might work is using images for the textbox background, which is how you accomplish a single background color in a textbox. However, I can't think of how that could possibly work, textbox within a textbox? Or maybe textboxes inside of some sort of container?
Quote:pro·gram·mer (n): An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about background colors in textboxes0