Suggestions for Bello 6 on Jarvis
Love the look of Bello 6 especially with a blue background.

Couple of things:

1. In PVR guide when you bring up the option menu to select the channel groups. There seems to be no way to bring up the complete list of channel groups. Hitting enter simply cycles to the next group. This is slow and there is no way to see the full list of channel groups.. Suggestion: add a popup windows/menu to see/select the channel group.

2. How do you get out of PVR guide? Hitting back button on a remote brings up the menu. I had to select the recordings view and *then* the back button would take me to the main menu.

3. What is currently recording is not shown. It simply shows "Rec" in red. Confluence and estuary shows what is currently recording which is very useful.

Thanks!
1. I wont added. If you you want to see all the channels groups together open the Group Manager via the context menu.
2. I did it like that so you don't need to press left many times so to access the options menu. Thus if you need to got out from Guide you need to press ESC.
3. It shows when you are focused to the LiveTV home menu entry. Look to the right bellow the white line. I wont add it else where.

Cheers
Nessus
(2017-05-14, 23:45)nessus Wrote: 1. I wont added. If you you want to see all the channels groups together open the Group Manager via the context menu.
Thank I'll check that.

Quote:2. I did it like that so you don't need to press left many times so to access the options menu. Thus if you need to got out from Guide you need to press ESC
ESC only works on keyboards I'm using remotes like the FireTV remote

Quote:.
3. It shows when you are focused to the LiveTV home menu entry. Look to the right bellow the white line. I wont add it else where.
Ok, thanks

Thanks for the response
Then program a key on your remote to do what ESC does.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-15, 03:26)nickr Wrote: Then program a key on your remote to do what ESC does.

Yes, I can do that. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions for Bello 6 on Jarvis1