v17 Estuary - Add "Resolution" on INFO BAR. IT's possible ?
My question it's on the title............ during reproduction when you open the "Info" bar there's present some information about media in reproduction.. there is:
- Codec audio and video
- Aspect ratio
etc etc.

It's possible to add a "squared" info for resolution of video ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Yes, it's quite easy.

File to edit: DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
Path (installation folder): C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml
Other OS: http://kodi.wiki/view/Systemdata

Find this (starts at line 89):
Quote:<control type="grouplist">
<right>20</right>
<top>155</top>
<width>1000</width>
<height>100</height>
<align>right</align>
<include>Animation_BottomSlide</include>
<orientation>horizontal</orientation>
<itemgap>10</itemgap>
<visible>!Player.ChannelPreviewActive</visible>
<include content="MediaFlag">
<param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,flags/audiochannel/,.png]" />
</include>
<param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/audiocodec/,.png]" />
</include>
<param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]" />
</include>
<param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoCodec,flags/videocodec/,.png]" />
</include>
</control>

Add this in the <control> section after <visible>:
Quote:<include content="MediaFlag">
<param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flags/videoresolution/,.png]" />
</include>

The order of the <include> matters.
Code Top>bottom = GUI Left>right
Oh yeah... i try it tomorrow........ i edit this or make a seconds reply for feedback.......thanks in advance for moment.

mmmmmmmmmm.... sorry for this double but apparently on OSMC there's no exist this files........... i have look in:
/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/

And this xml files it's not exist.................

*EDIT*
Founded:
/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/xml/

But there's a problems i thinks.......... this modification it's be resetted when osmc has release a newest update.....................

*EDIT 2*
I have the exact.......it's working....... but there's another problems:
It's not show the exact resolution of video like "1280x720" or "1980x1080" etc etc but the resolution it's indicated like "540 SD" or "480 SD" or again "720 HD".... it's normal ?
---- Reply joined ----
DjDiabolik Wrote:But there's a problems i thinks.......... this modification it's be resetted when osmc has release a newest update.....................
Yeah, any mod will be reset by updates. If you use nightlies you'd have to make an own skin (i.e. selectable as skin in Kodi) or add the modified XML every update. I haven't really looking into that as I update Kodi once I year if not more. It should be fairly easy as you are just doing basic mods and reusing all other files.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_development

DjDiabolik Wrote:*EDIT 2*
It's not show the exact resolution of video like "1280x720" or "1980x1080" etc etc but the resolution it's indicated like "540 SD" or "480 SD" or again "720 HD".... it's normal ?
You can't add any code to show exact resolutions in the same way as the other media flags.
You could add the exact resolution as plain text.

Add this inside <controls> (line 5). Modify top/left if you want to move it around. It's based on 1980x1080. Maybe a better way is to move the mediaflags up a bit (line 91), put the resolution below and use a bigger font. E.g. font25 or 27.
Quote:<control type="label">
<top>983</top>
<left>1660</left>
<font>font20_title</font>
<shadowcolor>text_shadow</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[Player.Process(videowidth),,x]$INFO[Player.Process(videoheight)]</label>
</control>
ioncype, can you give me the code for video duration flag?
(2017-05-16, 13:46)ioncype Wrote:
DjDiabolik Wrote:But there's a problems i thinks.......... this modification it's be resetted when osmc has release a newest update.....................
Yeah, any mod will be reset by updates. If you use nightlies you'd have to make an own skin (i.e. selectable as skin in Kodi) or add the modified XML every update. I haven't really looking into that as I update Kodi once I year if not more. It should be fairly easy as you are just doing basic mods and reusing all other files.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_development

DjDiabolik Wrote:*EDIT 2*
You can't add any code to show exact resolutions in the same way as the other media flags.
You could add the exact resolution as plain text.

Add this inside <controls> (line 5). Modify top/left if you want to move it around. It's based on 1980x1080. Maybe a better way is to move the mediaflags up a bit (line 91), put the resolution below and use a bigger font. E.g. font25 or 27.
Quote:<control type="label">
<top>983</top>
<left>1660</left>
<font>font20_title</font>
<shadowcolor>text_shadow</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[Player.Process(videowidth),,x]$INFO[Player.Process(videoheight)]</label>
</control>
mmmmmmm.. really interested......

*EDIT*
I thinks it's not a big idea add a plain text like:
"Exact Video Resolution: AAA x BBB"

you thinks it's correct somethings like:
Code:
<label>[Exact Resolution:]$INFO[Player.Process(videowidth),,x]$INFO[Player.Process(videoheight)]</label>

It's right ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary - Add "Resolution" on INFO BAR. IT's possible ?0