Thread deleted - not been messaged reason.
I posted a thread in the Program Addons forum for an addon I wrote and put on Github.

It appears to have been deleted. I haven't been messaged/emailed about it and I can't see it in the Rule Violation forum.

Did I break some rule? Or is it awaiting moderation? I'd like to know so a) I don't it again or b) can repost an acceptable thread.

The thread title was ExpressVPN for Kodi (Linux only) - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314378
The thread isn't deleted - is under review at the moment as VPN support is something that's at the edge of what we support or don't support here. It's still being discussed, give us a little while.

I thought I'd PM'd you to let you know but it's obviously gone AWOL. Apologies for that.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-05-15, 19:08)DarrenHill Wrote: The thread isn't deleted - is under review at the moment as VPN support is something that's at the edge of what we support or don't support here. It's still being discussed, give us a little while.

I thought I'd PM'd you to let you know but it's obviously gone AWOL. Apologies for that.

No worries, thanks for clearing that up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thread deleted - not been messaged reason.0