Solved How do you add/remove Add-ons?
How do you add/remove Add-ons in Kodi 17? I can't find where it's located in Settings?

Thank you! Big Grin

*Yes, my settings are set to EXPERT.
Hello NeoDuck,

It has moved out of Settings. Assuming you are using Estuary it is now located as follows...

On the home page, click/select Add-ons. A list of add-on categories will appear. Navigate until you find your add-on. Call up the Context Menu and select Information. The Uninstall is in the bottom right corner.

Hope that helps.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-19, 03:21)Karellen Wrote: Hello NeoDuck,

It has moved out of Settings. Assuming you are using Estuary it is now located as follows...

On the home page, click/select Add-ons. A list of add-on categories will appear. Navigate until you find your add-on. Call up the Context Menu and select Information. The Uninstall is in the bottom right corner.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you add/remove Add-ons?0