- Fullscreen list view is the primary view.
- Always accessible main menu, sliding everything to the right. Pressing left on the main menu slides the submenu into view similar to Mimic's vertical menu.
- Top layers will always shift more than lower layers. This will also be true for the context menu which will animate from right to left, and animate further than the list (which will only cover up the rating behind poster). This adds depth to the animations and doesn't make all the objects seem as static.
- Large info area, which fades into the place of the list. This will have summary, actors, critic reviews, director, writer, also directed by, studio art, release date, last played, and language, in a vertical navigating layout with horizontal autoscrolling squares in case of actors and "directed by."
You may enable fanart by setting transparency to off in skin settings. There are a few additional options here:
- "Shift Fanart" shifts the fanart with main menu. This option disables main menu transparency (due to image clipping), and the default is only to shift the poster and list with the main menu.
- "Pan Fanart" slowly pans the fanart left/right the poster width over 12 seconds. This disables "Shift Fanart" as well as main menu transparency (due to image clipping). This is my preferred setup so far. This doesn't pan all fanart, and many are excluded such as hub backgrounds.
- SystemInfo needs fixing.
- Weather needs fixing.
- Director view in info needs fixing.
- OSD Info needs repositioning + padding.
- Cannot currently get to "Search" on home screen.
- Notifications need repositioning.
- Types of square art are cropped (music for instance).
- Settings to be redesigned (like jurialmunkey's suggestion here).
- Need indicators for alphabet strip and options menu (press right).
- Need indicator for the main menu submenu (press left).
- Scrollbar fixes.
- Skin extendedinfo.
- To get fanart like shown in the pictures, enable transparency in skin settings.
- You may have the fanart pan side-to-side slowly over 12 seconds by enabling "Pan Fanart" in "Background."
- Pressing right while on a list will get you the alphabet strip or options menu. Pressing right from the alphabet strip will get you the options menu.
- Pressing left or back will slide the main menu into focus. You may disable the "back to main menu" in skin settings.
Images with "transparency" and "pan fanart" enabled.:
I'm looking for feedback and suggestions on everything, and absolutely everything is subject to change. A big thanks to jurialmunkey for creating fuse(neue), encouraging the mod, and being available for assistance.
Krypton Download to treat as pre-alpha.
Leia Download (current development target)