Beta MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]
(2017-08-27, 11:23)mescritor Wrote: Hey man thanks for the great skin, I alreadly installed your repo and install everything all the addons included there, but it seems like i can not installing your skin because it said dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be bla bla bla.

is there anything i can do?

by the way i am on kodi 17.3
The skin is Leia only, I'm sorry. I may make a Krypton branch (just requires reverting an change and addon.xml to xbmc.gui 5.12.0).
(2017-08-27, 11:23)mescritor Wrote: Hey man thanks for the great skin, I alreadly installed your repo and install everything all the addons included there, but it seems like i can not installing your skin because it said dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be bla bla bla.

Need to install Leia, 17.3 is Krypton
(2017-08-27, 19:11)realjohngalt Wrote:

The skin is Leia only, I'm sorry. I may make a Krypton branch (just requires reverting an change and addon.xml to xbmc.gui 5.12.0).

(2017-08-27, 19:12)Edworld Wrote:

Need to install Leia, 17.3 is Krypton

well thanks for the answer i think this is my fault i should be more attentive!. waiting for the 17.3 version then .. hehe
How can I get simple iptv client to work on this skin. I configured simple client however I can't find the channels. Default Skin it shows up on TV channels.

please help me understand this thank you
Simple IPTV client works, but for some reason the video playback does not show up in the background. It looks really weird since it the EPG only takes up the lower half.
hello, tried to install from repo but "could not connect to repository". it took a while even to download the zip file and the screenshots on the first post show error. not trying to find every error but would love to try it. thank you.
After installation repo can not be accessed, is there a solution? Please help
horizon please
Having problem installation can't access it.
Also can't install, repo down. Hopefully fixed soon, looks good.
Anyone have a way to install this or is it just dead? Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]3