Beta MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]
(2017-08-10, 23:21)realjohngalt Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 18:37)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 03:03)realjohngalt Wrote: I added multi poster (ExtraPoster) support after seeing it in @djh_'s WIP Aeon, and realizing I really wanted it Big Grin.

Here's an example (starts at the last image first in album, and as you go through the list it will always start at poster1):
watch gallery

The fanart now pans side-to-side over 12 seconds, and the poster changes every 6 seconds.

To use it, for now you must download and install these two modified addons: skin.helper.service and script.module.metadatautils

Then for the extra posters, place them like "poster1.jpg, poster2.jpg," in an extraposter folder in the movie folder. I also have an emby patch I'll upload shortly for users on emby.

Why you don't use a folder called "extraposters" for this? File names like poster1.jpg are bad if you use <filename>-poster.jpg, <filename>-fanart.jpg and so on in all movie folders. Also what happens if a "poster#.jpg" between two other poster#.jpg has been deleted? Can your script handle poster1.jpg, poster3,jpg, poster4.jpg?

IMHO an "extraposters" directory is the better solution. With an extra folder it's also possible to save the posters with file names that has been used on image provider, like flotRsFGZEo0THVOacXdHHr7jOn.jpg. In our media manager we can use that file names to compare if an image has already been saved as extra image while rescraping a movie.
This implementation is the exact same as with extrafanart, just "extrafanart" has been replaced with "extraposter," and "fanart" with "poster"

Oh sorry, I completely overlooked the folder name part in the last sentence in your orignal post. My mistake.
One last question: you've wrote "place them like "poster1.jpg, poster2.jpg"". For extrafanarts it's not important how the files are named. Is it also not important for extraposters?
(2017-08-11, 00:15)DanCooper Wrote: Oh sorry, I completely overlooked the folder name part in the last sentence in your orignal post. My mistake.
One last question: you've wrote "place them like "poster1.jpg, poster2.jpg"". For extrafanarts it's not important how the files are named. Is it also not important for extraposters?

Looking at the code for the PR it looks like it replicates the extrafanart code and basically just replaces the name extrafanart with extraposter, so it shouldn't matter what they are named.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...l/96/files
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-11, 09:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-11, 00:15)DanCooper Wrote: Oh sorry, I completely overlooked the folder name part in the last sentence in your orignal post. My mistake.

Looking at the code for the PR it looks like it replicates the extrafanart code and basically just replaces the name extrafanart with extraposter, so it shouldn't matter what they are named.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...l/96/files

Thx!
Sorry, I added support in my library software and had it name them like "poster1, poster2," etc. It was only meant as an example.
A note on colorbox with the current leia version of this skin:

- Colorbox (dynamic focus colors) have been disabled by default. To enable, go to Skin Settings -> Colors -> Dynamic Colors (colorbox).
- You need the latest colorbox to use it from https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox
- Now only using colorbox to change the focus gradient color in lists, not the overall highlight color of the skin.
- Support for extraposters has been fixed for colorbox (example below).

watch gallery
(2017-08-08, 03:03)realjohngalt Wrote: Then for the extra posters......place them in an extraposter folder in the movie folder.

What a fluke, when DJH first explained his use of keyart being placed in folders for Aeon (2017) I started creating "extraPosters" folders without really understanding or knowing how this feature was going to be implemented by him. Its easy enough for me to bulk edit the name of the folder to remove the 's' by script so it complies with the addon.

Thanks
A slightly more colorful look to DialogVideoInfo I'm playing with (uses colorbox or highlight color):
watch gallery

I'd also like to improve the animations between the list view and DialogVideoInfo.

(2017-08-15, 00:43)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 03:03)realjohngalt Wrote: Then for the extra posters......place them in an extraposter folder in the movie folder.

What a fluke, when DJH first explained his use of keyart being placed in folders for Aeon (2017) I started creating "extraPosters" folders without really understanding or knowing how this feature was going to be implemented by him. Its easy enough for me to bulk edit the name of the folder to remove the 's' by script so it complies with the addon.

Thanks
I did something similar after I saw it Big Grin
I just pushed the new DialogVideoInfo gradient along with some colorbox fixes.
Version bumped to 0.1.0 (going to start doing changelog now and a repo), and pushed a few changes.

- added a new BigList view for episodes only (configurable views coming soon):

- Switched highlight in actor and director view to use complimentary color.
Great looking skin. Where can I find your repo?
(2017-08-21, 10:16)Aaiemron Wrote: Great looking skin. Where can I find your repo?

I just got the repository up, and will be updating the OP with a video and some additional instructions/notes within a day. Here's the repo link:

https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/reposito...-1.0.0.zip

This repo also includes current colorbox, and extraposter patched metadatautils and skin.helper.service.

Edit: just pushed v0.1.1 which fixes latest colorbox, and updated repo.
(2017-08-21, 21:07)realjohngalt Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 10:16)Aaiemron Wrote: Great looking skin. Where can I find your repo?

I just got the repository up, and will be updating the OP with a video and some additional instructions/notes within a day. Here's the repo link:

https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/reposito...-1.0.0.zip

This repo also includes current colorbox, and extraposter patched metadatautils and skin.helper.service.

Edit: just pushed v0.1.1 which fixes latest colorbox, and updated repo.

Thanks!
I just did a minor OP update, but am holding off on the video until I finish the view rewrite.

This will make all views customizable in each content type.
v0.1.3 pushed. This still needs some work, but you can now select views in some content types from options menu (right blade). The label currently doesn't change (TODO). Some content types are limited to list until I can find ways to better support them.

The views in general have been cleaned up, as well as label vars, so some content types (such as artists) are significantly improved.

Screenshots of views in action across content types (left out episodes which have been shown off previously in BigList):

watch gallery
Hey man thanks for the great skin, I alreadly installed your repo and install everything all the addons included there, but it seems like i can not installing your skin because it said dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be bla bla bla.

is there anything i can do?

by the way i am on kodi 17.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]3