Beta MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]
Is there a working download? Thought I would check it out. Smile
(2017-07-15, 08:12)mystik Wrote: Is there a working download? Thought I would check it out. Smile

On the first post at the very bottom:
https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/skin.fus...ref=master

EDIT: Although, right now there seems to be some issue with gitlab...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-07-15, 09:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: EDIT: Although, right now there seems to be some issue with gitlab...

Exactly. Smile
Leia download added to the topic, which is the current development target (what I use personally).

Updated the "leia" branch to fix addon settings, add colorbox support (WIP), merge in upstream fuse(neue), and add a new forced view to TvShows (will be selectable and updated for Movies).

Colorbox support (also shows off flags merged in from upstream):
watch gallery

New TvShow View:

With Leia and Netflix support, I added many tvshows to my library from Netflix, but because I don't have an "Info" button on my main remote (select is "show info"), I wanted a way to see the TvShow info while browsing.
For the Leia download, I just pushed a director view fix, and improved the actor view a bit in video info (I already fixed a width issue in screenshot):

watch gallery
Really nice looking.
Thank you mystik.

I just pushed a weather and widget to the leia branch. The forecast slides to accomodate the space (whether main menu is slid out).

watch gallery
Just pushed more changes to the leia branch:

- Introduce fades between poster and clearlogo.
- Support disabling colorbox (dynamic colors).
- Changed some defaults and cleaned up skin settings. New defaults: transparency (fanart), fanart panning, color flags.
- Fixed weather options menu behavior (also animates to accomodate menu space).
- Added a HDR flag. If "HDR" and "2160p" (or another 4k keyword) are in the path or filename, and "HDRip" isn't in the name, then the resolution is replaced with the HDR flag.

Screenshot of the last flag:
Weather widget looks great.

Where the sunset/sunrise/wind etc. info is, I think you probably can get all the info into one column. That would free up a little bit of horizontal space so that you can give the current condition icon/temp a bit more space from the side.

I also think it would look nice if you put the same DAY / Condition thing over the Current Condition Icon as the other icons have. And then make the bold top text say "Currently or "Now" or something like that. That would also remove one set of info from next column.

e.g.
Code:
     CURRENTLY
--------------------
   Mostly Cloudy
       ICON
       68*

I don't know if that makes sense or not? I probably should draw a diagram really haha.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-03, 14:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: Weather widget looks great.

Where the sunset/sunrise/wind etc. info is, I think you probably can get all the info into one column. That would free up a little bit of horizontal space so that you can give the current condition icon/temp a bit more space from the side.

I also think it would look nice if you put the same DAY / Condition thing over the Current Condition Icon as the other icons have. And then make the bold top text say "Currently or "Now" or something like that. That would also remove one set of info from next column.

e.g.
Code:
     CURRENTLY
--------------------
   Mostly Cloudy
       ICON
       68*

I don't know if that makes sense or not? I probably should draw a diagram really haha.
Thank you, I understand what you mean. I've been meaning to try a few things with it, and will definitely try that Smile

Edit: I just pushed something like this (still needs a little work).
Maybe I'm not seeing it... I'm running Kodi 18 and have the skin installed but I can't find the transparent settings
(2017-08-07, 05:01)stacksptdtdm Wrote: Maybe I'm not seeing it... I'm running Kodi 18 and have the skin installed but I can't find the transparent settings

Because of functionality changes between this skin and fuse.neue, I moved the setting.

If Skin Settings -> Background -> Enable Fanart is set, the background is transparent for fanart. If it's unset, the background is a solid gradient (and no visible or animated fanart).
I added multi poster (ExtraPoster) support after seeing it in @djh_'s WIP Aeon, and realizing I really wanted it Big Grin.

Here's an example (starts at the last image first in album, and as you go through the list it will always start at poster1):
watch gallery

The fanart now pans side-to-side over 12 seconds, and the poster changes every 6 seconds.

To use it, for now you must download and install these two modified addons: skin.helper.service and script.module.metadatautils

Then for the extra posters, place them like "poster1.jpg, poster2.jpg," in an extraposter folder in the movie folder. I also have an emby patch I'll upload shortly for users on emby.
(2017-08-08, 03:03)realjohngalt Wrote: I added multi poster (ExtraPoster) support after seeing it in @djh_'s WIP Aeon, and realizing I really wanted it Big Grin.

Here's an example (starts at the last image first in album, and as you go through the list it will always start at poster1):
watch gallery

The fanart now pans side-to-side over 12 seconds, and the poster changes every 6 seconds.

To use it, for now you must download and install these two modified addons: skin.helper.service and script.module.metadatautils

Then for the extra posters, place them like "poster1.jpg, poster2.jpg," in an extraposter folder in the movie folder. I also have an emby patch I'll upload shortly for users on emby.

Why you don't use a folder called "extraposters" for this? File names like poster1.jpg are bad if you use <filename>-poster.jpg, <filename>-fanart.jpg and so on in all movie folders. Also what happens if a "poster#.jpg" between two other poster#.jpg has been deleted? Can your script handle poster1.jpg, poster3,jpg, poster4.jpg?

IMHO an "extraposters" directory is the better solution. With an extra folder it's also possible to save the posters with file names that has been used on image provider, like flotRsFGZEo0THVOacXdHHr7jOn.jpg. In our media manager we can use that file names to compare if an image has already been saved as extra image while rescraping a movie.
(2017-08-10, 18:37)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 03:03)realjohngalt Wrote: I added multi poster (ExtraPoster) support after seeing it in @djh_'s WIP Aeon, and realizing I really wanted it Big Grin.

watch gallery

Why you don't use a folder called "extraposters" for this? File names like poster1.jpg are bad if you use <filename>-poster.jpg, <filename>-fanart.jpg and so on in all movie folders. Also what happens if a "poster#.jpg" between two other poster#.jpg has been deleted? Can your script handle poster1.jpg, poster3,jpg, poster4.jpg?

IMHO an "extraposters" directory is the better solution. With an extra folder it's also possible to save the posters with file names that has been used on image provider, like flotRsFGZEo0THVOacXdHHr7jOn.jpg. In our media manager we can use that file names to compare if an image has already been saved as extra image while rescraping a movie.
This implementation is the exact same as with extrafanart, just "extrafanart" has been replaced with "extraposter," and "fanart" with "poster"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]3