fm radio tuner ?
Is there a usb tuner either usb or pci that will allow kodi to control the stations ... Using windows pc?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
There is Add-on:RTL-SDR_FM_Radio_Client (wiki), but it requires specific hardware and Linux. Not sure if there are any good alternatives for Windows.
Yeah I was reading about the sdr thing it's like a 5 to 10 dollar chip that is only good for fm in the usa . But looking at the videos I couldn't figure out how to so from it's weird connection to my coax... And the interface didn't make much sense either...

I don't want to turn just on PC into a radio I already have that I was hoping I could find a way to get this to street to other computers on the same network.
FM is not USA specifi, you can use this SDR addon and the menrioned hardware for local FM radio anywhere in the world.

You can run this RTL SDR FM Streamer just as a PVR Backend server anywhere on your network, like on a Raspberry Pi

https://github.com/AlbrechtL/rtl_fm_streamer

Then you use the RTL-SDR FM Radio Client in Kodi to connect to that RTL SDR FM Streamer software over the network.

You can setup just one RTL SDR FM Streamer just as a PVR Backend server on your network and have multiple clients.
Have u by chance done this? I am using Windows 10 on computers.. but this sounds like what I am looking for . Will the fm streamer sllow me to remotely change the frequency/channel from other Kodi clients?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fm radio tuner ?0