Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go?
(2017-05-24, 01:08)scott967 Wrote: I'm pretty sure when scanning Kodi will set local thumb and fanart, if found in the parent folder. Scraping will add the url to any other art, but you have to go into the artist info dialog and select the remote art. Artist slideshow addon will use artist name and MBID to search for fanart for now-playing song artist and save it (if selected in addon settings) locally. CDArt Manager NG also has an art download capability, but I haven't really looked at that addon in years (it used to assemble its own MBID library and ignore the Kodi library ones, don't know if it still does that).

scott s.
I'm using Artist Slideshow but I'm at a loss trying to figure out where it saves anything. What I find most bizarre is that it even creates an "extrafanart" folder within local artist directories whenever it downloads new images - but none of those folders contain any files! It's like it's just taunting me at this point, daring me to figure out where the true local assets are at...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go? - by Busta Uppa - 2017-05-24, 15:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go?0