Watched list based on database library and watched checkmark
After spending so much time and trying to create simple list that can show me all movies, tv shows being watched, I just cannot believe that this doesn't exist. I want to be able to display all independent of the source where the actual file or stream has been played. Basically, just a simple lost to display all watched videos from Kodi library database, some of them are watched in addon, some of them are simply played from some video source folder.

This is very stupid that I need to have this watched list separated across addons, movie sources, tv show sources and so on.
Last played
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

Pro tips. Go into settings and increase the number of lines to 30
Uncheck single lists
Set 30 fir number of lines on top from all sources.

Your also able to blacklists stuff (check thread)

Most streams from add-ons won't work after a day, but use context menu and use pay with plugin.video.Youtube (if your in YouTube fir example)

Be sure to to thank developer if you enjoy his addon Smile
Already tried this addon and the list is empty, when I open it.

I have more then 200 videos and this addon don't have option to add already watched videos. Sad
Have you installed using his repo?
What kodi version are you on?
Working perfectly for the last year fir me. Report back and if still not working report back
I used 5 star repo, latest version (1.1.10). I will test it these days and see what could be wrong.

Just to confirm, all watched videos should be listed when I install and open the addon, including the files which are watched before addon was installed?
(2017-05-23, 20:27)amilino Wrote: I used 5 star repo, latest version (1.1.10). I will test it these days and see what could be wrong.

Just to confirm, all watched videos should be listed when I install and open the addon, including the files which are watched before addon was installed?
No. It logs what's watched after installation.
Yes, that's a pity. Also title from addon video is not visible.
Is there any other alternative to Last Played addon?
(2017-05-23, 20:41)amilino Wrote: Yes, that's a pity. Also title from addon video is not visible.

That was added very long time ago. What version are you running.

The addon should do everything you asked for. It is a must have addon. There is nothing like it in my opinion. You wouldn't be asking for another addon if you got the latest version
I have 1.1.10 which is the latest version. It doesn't count videos before installation of addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched list based on database library and watched checkmark1