Weather: Can't change Location
For some reason I can not change the weather location, nor weather providers. I originally set it up with a location and provider (yahoo) . I am not sure if I set it up prior to the skin change on a fresh install of Krypton or not. When I go to settings and click it I get nothing. Any help greatly appreciated!
Settings -> Services -> Weather

Tgx
It's working on the latest skin revision on Github.

Tgx
Thank you
Thank you
If you are using a VPN service (highly recomended if using kodi for "Not so legal" movie streaming... or just to hide real identity...) you automatically get weather location city set to the city where you are logged into the vpn server. To fix this, go into the weather settings as shown above.... turn OFF option for "Current Location". Then add a location, and set it to you actual city. It should come back asking you confirm the full city and state of location after it pulls up all cities that match what you entered. More than one state may have a city with your name
Lol. That's it.... now it's set to bypass pulled server city location via vpn server... and use your default location1 setting.... hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather: Can't change Location1