Hello, help me Im dumb. Addon to control relays
Good to hear.

Now you've got your framework in place, if needed you can do some more research on the net about Python coding and expand it up to do more.

Nice feeling when you get something like this actually working though for the first time, isn't it Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Does the current verson of Krypton 17.3 support pyXBMCt?
(2017-06-08, 17:37)DarrenHill Wrote: Good to hear.

Now you've got your framework in place, if needed you can do some more research on the net about Python coding and expand it up to do more.

Nice feeling when you get something like this actually working though for the first time, isn't it Smile
Yes it is! Its all thanks to you guys! I really do appreciate it!
Hi there,
I want to write the script to turn on and off the amplifier.
The amplifier is an old logitech PC 5.1 system, which is connected to RPi3 through external usb 5.1 soundcard. But this sound system has only analog inputs and thus it cannot be driven through hdmi. The RPi works 24/7.
I want to connect a relay through RPi GPIO, that would turn the logitech on when the hdmi output is active (tv shows kodi screens) and turn it off when the hdmi output is off (tv works with other inputs).

I know that it should depend on the screensaver variable, but where I can find its name to implement it to the script?
Should the script work in some kind of loop to monitor state of the variable all the time? I don't know exactly the rules of kodi python scripting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hello, help me Im dumb. Addon to control relays0