Thank you
Hello, I just wanted to say thank you to the developers of Kodi! I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep Kodi up and running. I only wish I discovered this app earlier. I found out about Kodi last year while searching Showbox stuff. I switched to Kodi and couldn't be happier. THANK YOU TEAM KODI!!!! I think we should all give a huge round of applause to the developers!!
Moved to general discussions.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Team Kodi,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your amazing work!
Thank you, we all appreciate your thanks.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Heart 
Thank you for Such a Great Development... I LOVE KODINodNodNodNodNodNod
You're welcome!

Thx for taking the time to write it! Not many users do that... sadly.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Don't worry... Thats pretty much how life is, People use and complain, but never say thank you and only a few offer support. Please all Devs keep up the great work. Thank you for a great product development and to all involved who make it fun to use, play with and work... Its fantastic !
Thanks. Which part of Kodi do you like the most if I may ask?
Its nice to see some thanks, with all the threads of users whining about their piracy builds etc and all the misinformation published in the media.

Maybe we need a Kodi appreciation thread, for the large amount of legit users to be able to express their thanks for all the hard work by the devs

And on my behalf - thanks devs, you make a great application and I really appreciate all your hard work

Just sent a donation as well for good measure Smile
well after since a long time use 16Jarvis than now transfered to 17.1Krypton and its way better and less issue even no issue too!
might by box has a same issues but not affected to me or I ignore it

therefore herefter I never use 1Gb or 2Gb RAM devices!! now I use 3GbRAM and love it

Love it also KODI and their Team too

Good luck guys,thanks++
Thanks to all the clever people who make kodi possible
I love Kodi and like the team! Cool
Thx for all...
(2017-05-21, 09:21)da-anda Wrote: Thanks. Which part of Kodi do you like the most if I may ask?
Easy the "Free part" Big Grin
Okay serious now, my "legit" streams work without stop and go, I played The Host bought on Blu-Ray (hmm does that make sense nm) well it played great sound was outstanding Graphic was above and beyond what you would normally expect when you "hear" open source, i could not find a single flaw ohh let me rephrase, 1 flaw its a chick flick Big Grin but other then that, i could only think about one thing, why i have wasted good money on PowerDVD 17, when kodi does it so much better.
Thx "TK" very impressive work you do for "free" out of the goodness of your heart
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Unfortunately it seems at least some of these new "thank you" threads/posts by new members popping up more and more in the official Kodi Community Forum are probably due to them being piracy addon users and they thinking that Kodi facilitate those piracy addons. That is, they are posting here that because some developers/distributers of piracy addons have apparently recently started to ask that users of their piracy addons should drop by their forums (not kodi.tv forum) to give thanks to piracy addon developers.

Trouble is that as developers/distributers of piracy addons still do their best to confuse their distributions and addons as official Kodi sites/products, and as such some users end up finding their way here, thinking they are honoring Team-Kodi and addon developers here by thanking them for the the piracy/illegal addons that they are using.

Just do a google search for "Kodi Addon Developer Appreciation (Please Show Your Support)" and you will see what I mean.

PS: Credits for discovering this goes to trogggy as I first read about it here => http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314769
I would just like to thank all those who make this a great service, keep up the good work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you2