• 2(current)
Multi RAR support no longer works
No problem, i'll remove them and resubmit
i'm not that faint hearted that a log offense me Wink

you have to enable the add-on using the add-on browser.
hopefully this is ok, log showing the issues with .rar

http://sprunge.us/UHdi
OK now i feel like a total noob.... Smile
It is all working perfectly after i enabled the addon...... Smile

Sorry for wasting your time
no worries.
excactly the same problem as appleseed. I can sent you a log or anything you need. I'm running this under a ras pi with lebreelec.
and I did enable this addon btw.
to add to this, I just updated libreelec and tried it again, and what ive found, is if you run a library update scan, it starts working. reboot, and and will pop up saying file no longer available, and again, run a scan and starts working again (scan doesn't need to complete either, just as soon as you run it, it works)
we always start with a debug log.
Is the vfs addon still broken ?
Millhouse wont build his kodi releases anymore with it due to it causing a reboot loop i think ?
i cannot reproduce any breakage on non-le platforms. i've had others report it working. all reports of breakage has stopped when i request logs. so afaik it's not broken, nor was it ever.
The last version of the vfs.rar addon I have built can be found here: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addons/

There have been no new commits for vfs.rar since that build, so these are the latest addons as far as I'm concerned and I see no reason to provide new versions at this time.

Someone did try an installation which apparently failed but without a log nobody cares about such reports.

I've tried installing on an RPI2 with latest #0723 master build and it installed fine, no complaints.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Will add log tonight , Generic x86 with addon above cannot browse rar. Only audio plays (no video) and kodi crash after a few seconds.
File is "typical multi rars with .mkv inside"
I have just urgraded to #0723 and installed the addon you have built and all seems fine. Is there a reason it is no longer included in your nighlty builds then ?
(2017-07-24, 18:59)appleseed Wrote: I have just urgraded to #0723 and installed the addon you have built and all seems fine. Is there a reason it is no longer included in your nighlty builds then ?

Yep, because I'm not interested.

vfs.rar wasn't building for a few weeks, so it became more trouble than it was worth.

Same reason I no longer include inputstream.rtmp - it doesn't build with latest kodi master (not since PR12469).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi RAR support no longer works0