Help with a remote control IR learning
First of all, sorry about my English... Blush

I have a Viboton KB - 91 remote control and I want to use the IR learning function that, in theory, it has, to learn the power button from other remote control (a TV Box one). The thing is that this remote doesn't have any "set" or "IR learn" or something similar as other models do but it has a functional IR led (confirmed with a cellphone camera) and in the specifications it states it has this function.

I've tried holding each button on the remote side and each one do de same, a led blinking (searching for the USB receptor, I guess, as I did this with the TV Box turned off). I've seen in other remote control models that when it enters in IR learning function the led stays on waiting for you to press the button you want to set. I've tried too with some combination of buttons on the keyboard side, but I doubt it works like that, as the buttons to set are in the other side of the remote control.

User manual, as usually, is very short and don't mention this issue. In fact there's almost none information about this remote control. In Gearbest they even answer to a question about disabling the air mouse saying it's impossible, while you can do it by holding OK. So I hope there are some other "hidden" functions to set I

As it has working IR I understand that it should have that learning function pressing some combination of buttons, because otherwise it wouldn't have an IR led...

Does anyone have this remote control or may give me any hint about how should I proceed?

Thank you very much!
This is totaly Kodi-unrelated Smile
Moved from O/S Independent to Off-Topic
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with a remote control IR learning0