kodi 17.2
I cant find anywhere on how to update kodi to 17.2 from 17.1 on my raspberry pi.. and before everyone says theres guides just search... i am not sure what my image is using as a distribution.. unsure how to check and been searching for a couple hours and getting annoyed... Im not using libreelect or whatever or openelec... how do i find out what im using... as kodi is just on emulationstation and when i click it it opens normal... so please any help would be appreciated...
...how do you not know what distro you're using?!
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
linux 4.9.24-v7+ armv71 GNU/Linux
retropie 4.2.3

So how do i update to kodi 17.2? i got whatever the binary has already which is 17.1...
Ask the retropie people.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you're only using RetroPie and Kodi, consider OSMC.

You can install RetroPie (via OSMC): https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/howto-retrop...-osmc/6671
We have just pushed 17.2: https://osmc.tv/2017/05/osmc-security-up...d-earlier/
Kodi 17.3 will be available later today or tomorrow on RetroPie and soon on Raspbian.
(2017-05-25, 11:21)rascas Wrote: Kodi 17.3 will be available later today or tomorrow on RetroPie and soon on Raspbian.

If you use latest krypton_rbp_backports you should see a decent HEVC improvement.
(2017-05-26, 15:23)popcornmix Wrote: If you use latest krypton_rbp_backports you should see a decent HEVC improvement.

Yes, easily noticeable on a RPi 2, thanks Big Grin
anyone know how to update to 17.3 on retropie? please guide
Did you read post 4 above?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Kodi 17.3 is already available on RetroPie, you just need to update the system or only the module.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17.20