Solved Tv show is scraping in one of two ways
It is Black-ish, not Black-ish(2014)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I did everything you did, and I don't get the same output.

So I made .nfo files for each season.

Problem solved.
(2017-05-26, 06:03)nickr Wrote: It is Black-ish, not Black-ish(2014)

I put the space between. And if I don't put a year, how is it going to know that it's not the Japanese show?
The picture you posted demonstrates that the series on tvdb does not have the year in it's name. Just follow tvdb.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Naming conventions states you put the title of the series plus the first year it was aired, and number the seasons Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, etc. There shouldn't be any exceptions.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-26, 22:25)EvilWayz Wrote: Naming conventions states you put the title of the series plus the first year it was aired, and number the seasons Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, etc. There shouldn't be any exceptions.
Where did you find that rubbish, cos it ain't so and I will fix it if it's in the wiki!
I was mistaken, that is for movies, and it is optional. I was confused because in the example they talk about a seven episode show called Castle being confused with the multi episode show Castle.

Thanks for all y'alls help.
Tvdb' s API is borked and effecting certian tv shows:
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=37586
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv show is scraping in one of two ways0