v17 Is there any plans for fixing EDL support in Kypton
I just updated to 17.3 and the skip back/forward functions(skip back temp disable auto skip/big skip jump back/forward over EDL skip points) for EDL auto skip still don't work.

It really sucks if it skips in the middle of show since if you skip back to prior the EDL skip point it just skips again and you'll pretty much always end up missing part of the show(how much depends on size of you small skip.

The big skip function isn't all that bad to be missing but it's nice for the times you think it might have skipped to soon.

On the plus side have the heads up of how far it skipped makes it a bit easier to go back(assuming you actually saw it).
Same conversation happening here...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2592175
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Know nothing about edl, but I thought PR#11714 was to fix it.

scott s.
(2017-05-27, 04:52)scott967 Wrote: Know nothing about edl, but I thought PR#11714 was to fix it.

scott s.

If that was supposed to fix this it definitely did not.
All that's been fixed is it will autoskip, non of the manual functions related EDL work. Since commercial scanning isn't always perfect it's almost better for non of it to work and even if you EDL has all the skip points perfect you still want the use of the manual functions for various reasons.
So should no response should be taken as no there isn't any plans to fix whatever got broken?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any plans for fixing EDL support in Kypton0