Stream Kodi from firestick to iphone?
Is it possible to stream kodi from my firestick to my iPhone? I'm not looking to download kodi on my iPhone I just want to be able to remotely use my existing kodi from my iPhone, preferably over cellular network and not over home wifi.
Nope
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you, one more question. If i do download kodi app to my iPhone is there any way to link it to my existing kodi or would I have to set it all up again?
Depends - you can server your library from the kodi you already have via upnp and access those from kodi on the iphone then. Everything elseneeds to be setup again though like skin settings and installation of addons.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Okay thanks, I'm just hesitant to download kodi on my phone. I'm not sure if anyone has any bad experiences with it. Mainly I just don't like to allow outside parties access to my phone.
Worst thing is that you need to resign Kodi every 7 days if its not jailbroken. That sucks pretty much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream Kodi from firestick to iphone?0