v17 [BUG] Audio passthrough acts different with Portable mode?
Hi there.
I'm sorry, but is it possible that audio pass through modes (AC3/DTS) acts diffently with portable mode (kodi.exe -p) than with "real mode"?

I am having major trouble with all 17.x series with movies that has DTS-HD/True HD audio tracks.

In plain mode I can set WSAPI-Spdif as output and the DTS & AC3 on and the movie that has DTS-HD still plays DTS mode on my Pioneer.
But if I now invoke portable mode, Audio is not DTS, just plain Stereo..

Same settings ofcourse.
With Jarvis (16.x) all works percetly and DTS-HD & TrueHD plays as DTS..
Thank you.

Do I have to submit Debug Log?
No Debug Log no issue - do you think we rent the crystal ball 24/7?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi there.
No need to be rude, I'm quite certain most of the developers / user have some DTS-HD movies laying around Smile
I'll post the debug log to pastebin as soon as I can create it.
Smile

EDIT: I found the bug: Sync display. If I have sync to display always, Kodi looses the DTS-HD MA > DTS ..
It works perfectly and 100% fine for me.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I am truly sorry, This is my bad.
There is nothing Wrong with the only one Kodi!

"Sync to display frequency = Always" works just perfect, BUT If I also choose "Sync to Display" (that is below that) , DTS-HD-MA > DTS does not work.
It says quite clear on the toolTip text that by choosing this, passthrough audio does not work.

I am truly sorry. Close this / Delete this.
:-) this is what I assumed, but - with a Debug Log I wanted to read the following line:
Quote:17:40:57.339 T:139929116190464 DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: Detected refreshrate: XY.000 hertz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Audio passthrough acts different with Portable mode?1