Win TV Shows files/videos are missing
Video 
I do not know if I have mis-configured anything, but none of anime shows in my library aren't shown in Kodi 17. Other shows like Silicon Valley or Legion are shown. I even tried several skins and the problem is not fixed yet. How can I solve this?

Thanks for your time.

I'm linking a video to illustrate it.
Have you scraped the shows?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello PalmaBeats,

Your youtube video was very helpful. I believe your issue is a naming problem.

I assume the following:
TV Show- Charlotte... http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=289679&lid=7
Scraper- TheTVDB
Scraper Sort Order- DVD Order

You have the TV Show Charlotte. You have named it as follows...
c:\Videos\TVShows\Charlotte\Charlotte - 01.mkv

You should have named it as follows...
c:\Videos\TVShows\Charlotte (2015)\Charlotte (2015) S01E01.mkv
c:\Videos\TVShows\Charlotte (2015)\Charlotte (2015) S01E02.mkv
c:\Videos\TVShows\Charlotte (2015)\Charlotte (2015) S01E03.mkv

etc...

See how to name TV Shows... http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@nickr, yes, I fetched the informations from The TVDB
@Karellen, thanks, all the episodes of Charlote appear in Kodi now. So, in general all I have to do is renaming the episodes as [TVShow Name] SxxExx, right?
And the parent folder, and make sure [Tv Show Name] is the same as on TVDB.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows files/videos are missing0