Android TV Box with min 64 GB internal
Hi. I am using and addon that buffers legal documentaries in torrent. The problem is that these files are often 30-50 GB. I am having major issues with external hard drives, possibly that most boxes doesn't support USB 3.0 (?).

Does anyone know about a box that carry 64 GB og internal memory? I've tried, but I could only find a Windows box with dual booting. I am looking to run Libreelec.

Thanks!
(2017-05-29, 04:02)zelder Wrote: Hi. I am using and addon that buffers legal documentaries in torrent. The problem is that these files are often 30-50 GB. I am having major issues with external hard drives, possibly that most boxes doesn't support USB 3.0 (?).

Does anyone know about a box that carry 64 GB og internal memory? I've tried, but I could only find a Windows box with dual booting. I am looking to run Libreelec.

Thanks!
A Chromebox running LibreELEC, they come with 16GB but that can be changed, those Windows mini PCs, Windows cab be overwritten with LibreELEC, don't need to double boot.

Sent from my HTC 10
I looked at it and it seems expensive :/
Three words...

Android Adoptable Storage.

Tried it and it didn't work very well with the addon I can't mention here.. :/
(2017-05-30, 04:33)wrxtasy Wrote: Three words...

Android Adoptable Storage.

I tried this again today. It says that it looks like the disk is slow. I don't understand this. Could it be due to USB 2? I am using a 2.5 disk from my Macbook Pro. I can't imagine speed is an issue with the disk itself.

I could also try using the disk as cache in Kodi again. Last time I used exfat. Didn't work very well. Is there another file system that is better that I can try out? Or do you think TF card would work better?

https://androidtvbox.eu/t96z-tv-box-4gb-...ip-rk3399/

This is probably what I need. Price is somewhat high though. Would love something like the M8s mini 2 with 64 GB optional eMMC
If these legal files are available via bittorrent, why not just download them to your server?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-31, 23:45)zelder Wrote: I could also try using the disk as cache in Kodi again. Last time I used exfat. Didn't work very well. Is there another file system that is better that I can try out? Or do you think TF card would work better?
When you plug in the USB Stick / SD Card / 2.5 HDD - Android Marshmallow offers you the Option of Formatting as Adoptable Storage - that is the only way anything you try is going to work without lots of frustration and swearing.
Android Permission and security causes all sort of complications for what you are trying to do.

You can only save files for use by individual Android Apps I believe in the actually folder automatically created on external Android storage by those individual Apps. @Tinwarble knows a bit about this.

That "Disk to slow" error is pretty common I believe in Android. Not sure its even true. Even USB 3.0/SSD - nVIDIA Shield guys were seeing it.

Multiple USB drives, External storage, SMB servers, sharing etc is much easier when used with a Linux or LibreELEC OS.

If the addon is banned here, then this thread should be closed and moved to the trash, period. The rules are the same for everyone. Legal documentaries, my ***.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my HTC 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV Box with min 64 GB internal0