v17 How to create TV Submenu with multiple playlists?
Hello,

How can I create a TV Submenu with multiple playlists (each item of the TV menu being a local file or an internet address)?
Thanks. OCdR.
I'm pretty sure you can't with this addon.
Thanks 'troggy'. Which addon could provide this type of submenu?. OCdR.
PVR addons don't provide submenus. Those are set in the skin.
You have 2 issues:
1. How to incorporate multiple playlists. That's the hard part because AFAIK there isn't an addon here that can do that. You could look for an addon that does support multiple playlists (I think there was / is a version of iptv simple that does), you could clone an addon, you could use a different addon for each playlist, you could download and join the playlists. None of those is particularly straightforward.
2. How to display. That's relatively straightforward - any skin that supports custom shortcuts (there are plenty) will let you do that.
I'm going to go out on a limb though and guess if you have multiple playlists they're not all legitimate. If that's the case you're pretty much on your own.
Thanks for the info. Here is the link to access the[b]pvr simple client for multiple playlists zip file[/b

@Karellen - link to banned repository site removed

I didn't have time to try it on but will do later and will let readers know if it works.
Thanks. OCdR.
Hello OCdr

Please be aware of our forum rules and do not provide links to sites that allow piracy and copyright infringement.

Some interesting links in my signature below you should become familiar with.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Karellen,

Sorry, I was not aware that the site I was pointing to was on the black list, even though the file I am referring to is from the original developer of the pvr simple client. Will be more carefull next time.

Further to my post, I found the following discussion in the forum that could help other interested readers/members. Here it is:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=261756

Thanks. OCdR.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create TV Submenu with multiple playlists?0