myvideonav.xml location
I am using Kodi 17.3 with Estuary skin on PC and I want to change the default view to WALL.

My research has shown that a change to the <views> order in the MyVideoNav.xml file for the skin should accomplish this.

The location mentioned is: /user/[username]/appdata/roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.[name]/720p/MyVideoNav.xml, however I do not find a skin.estuary in my /user/[username]/appdata/roaming/Kodi/addons directory.

There is a skin.estuary in the /Program Files(x86)/Kodi/addons, however there is no 720p folder located there.

Can someone direct me to the correct location of the MyVideoNav.xml for the default Estuary skin in Kodi 17 for PC please where I can change the <views> order?

Thank you
C:\Program Files(x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-29, 23:52)Gracus Wrote: C:\Program Files(x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml

Many thanks
in order to make it easy to edit make a copy in /user/[username]/appdata/roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.estuary\
an easy way to find the main xml files is to set<extension point="xbmc.gui.skin" debugging="false"> in addon.xml to true
I'd also like to modify my Movies.. View types.  On one of my Windows 10 TV PCs I installed Kodi using the installer file I download from the Kodi website, and on that PC MyVideoNav.xml is where you say, thanks.

On my other Windows 10 TV PC I installed Kodi from the Microsoft Store, so I think it installed as an "app" instead of a program (it's listed in Settings> Apps & Features but not in Control Panel> Programs & Features), and the only skin.estuary folder I can find (using "Effective File Search") is in:  
C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data  
...and that folder only contains 1 file: settings.xml (with no <views> section).  On this PC, neither Windows file search nor Effective File Search find any 
MyVideoNav.xml file.

Are the <views> settings in a different file in this case (Windows 10 PC, Kodi installed from Microsoft Store as a app)? I've set Windows to show Hidden files but not System files.
Thanks in advance for any help!
(2018-05-30, 07:46)OllyA Wrote: C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data  
You have gone too deep. Go to C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\addons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
myvideonav.xml location0