Solved Can't see pictures
Hi

I have my photos stored on an external hard drive which is linked to my tv through
my kodi box. The trouble is that whilst I can access the folders containing the photos via local
disc and file browser, a message pops up telling me that the folders are empty. However, I can
see them when I connect the hard drive to my media pad.I have an android os and the file format
are all JPEG. Very strange.! Can anyone help?

Cheers
Merseycat 1
Hello Merseycat,

Can you provide a Debug Log. Instructions are in my signature below.

When you Enable debugging mode in Settings>System Settings>Debugging, restart Kodi, then replicate the problem. In your case, you will be browsing your photos. Once done, upload the log to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It would be wise to find out the issue first.

The OP could potentially have thousands of photos, and it would be rash to ask that they be converted without knowing the issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Guys. Many thanks for your help and advice. It would appear that the error was mine,insomuch that
instead of moving into local disc then file browser, I went into gallery and this gave me access my photos! At least
I have learned from it.

Regards
Merseycat
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see pictures0