Live TV buffering issues
Hi

Just wanted to say that i love the Titan skin and thank you to all who have supported its development.

Ive got this strange thing happening using PVR and the Titan skin. Since a recent update (im not sure which TBH) if i select a channel from the EPG the channel loads but then kind of does this weird buffereing thing before it settles out and plays live TV fine.

This only happens when i am using Titan skin. Ive tried it on other skins and have no issues. If im watching a TV channel and i select 'back' so the OSD shows - the small box to right showing live TV in the OSD does this weird cycling / buffering thing aswell for a a few seconds before it settles out?

I have latest version of Titan running on Kodi Android 17.3.

Im pretty sure this is skin related. I ran Estuary skin and went crazy selecting TV, going back, pausing, bringing up the menu...etc multiple times and works with no issues.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
(2017-05-30, 17:08)neild7744 Wrote: Hi

Just wanted to say that i love the Titan skin and thank you to all who have supported its development.

Ive got this strange thing happening using PVR and the Titan skin. Since a recent update (im not sure which TBH) if i select a channel from the EPG the channel loads but then kind of does this weird buffereing thing before it settles out and plays live TV fine.

This only happens when i am using Titan skin. Ive tried it on other skins and have no issues. If im watching a TV channel and i select 'back' so the OSD shows - the small box to right showing live TV in the OSD does this weird cycling / buffering thing aswell for a a few seconds before it settles out?

Im pretty sure this is skin related. I ran Estuary skin and went crazy selecting TV, going back, pausing, bringing up the menu...etc multiple times and works with no issues.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi.
Any news on this? Did you managed to get a fix? It seems that i am having the same issue on my LibreElec 8.1.2 with Kodi Krypton...
(2017-10-17, 16:50)paulsobral Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 17:08)neild7744 Wrote: Hi

This only happens when i am using Titan skin. Ive tried it on other skins and have no issues.  If im watching a TV channel and i select 'back' so the OSD shows - the small box to right showing live TV in the OSD does this weird cycling / buffering thing aswell for a a few seconds before it settles out?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi.
Any news on this? Did you managed to get a fix? It seems that i am having the same issue on my LibreElec 8.1.2 with Kodi Krypton...

Same issue here, I am on DVBViewer PVR, Libreelec 8.2, changing channel buff a lot in Titan, but when I change to confluence to see the result it appear to be fine, similar to loading movies and Tv shows it become slow recently, it has bee discussed somewhere I can't recalled that the skink helper could have been the cause.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV buffering issues0