hardware
I am new to this forum, thanks for letting me use it. I just installed Kodi on a desktop computer that has 4 GB of RAM and 2.7 GHz processor, windows 10 . So far it's ok, but I am planning to buy a windows laptop to install Kodi. My question is: what is the best hardware to run Kodi, I dont mind using an android box, thanks in advance.
So is this a Laptop or and Android media box you want - you questions are not very clear.

Also if its an external box what Audio and Video content are you planning on playing ?
What OS ?
What price ?
What else need to plug into the box ?

I am looking for the best hardware to run Kodi, this time I have it installed on windows desktop computer like I said.
I am not looking to buy a macbook just to install Kodi, I am looking for TV box like Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku streaming, Chromecast, tablet, windows laptop etc.
If I buy a laptop I can either use on its screen or connect to a tv with hdmi cable.
For Kodi only - an AMLogic S905 box running either LibreELEC Kodi or OSMC is the no nonsense (non HDR) powerful little package.

See the START HERE thread at the top of the forums for details.

Thanks for the help but I rather buy something from USA where I live, like Amazon.com, Ebay or local , thanks again, and still looking
It would be easier if you gave ALL your parameters at once rather than dribbling them out.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Plenty of S905(X) on Amazon (and actually fulfilled by them too).
Or LibreELEC on a Chromebox

Sent from my HTC 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hardware0