Solved Previous Thread Marked As Violation
How come my previous thread was marked as a violation?

I just had questions about add-on development not pertaining to any illegal content. The reference screenshots were found on google and used solely for illustrative purposes.

The rendezvous style registration and reference to what other sites are is doing is for illustrative purposes only. The add-on is not trying to hack or otherwise access illegally content from those sites. I wanted to use that style of registration as a way to make linking the plugin easier for users over having to type in their username and password or some other form of API key.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315463

Thanks.
Kodi 19.0 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 | Kernel 5.4.0-67-generic | Intel i7-8700K | ASRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | Ballistix Sport LT 2x16384MB (DDR4-2666) | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB |LG WH16NS60 | Cooler Master Elite 130 | Yamaha RX-A780Samsung Q70R
The screenshots referenced a banned repo.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I am sorry I didn't notice that in the screenshot. My add-on has nothing to do with that banned repo. Would it be possible to restore my original thread and remove the offending image. I will find another one that does not reference a banned repo.
Kodi 19.0 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 | Kernel 5.4.0-67-generic | Intel i7-8700K | ASRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | Ballistix Sport LT 2x16384MB (DDR4-2666) | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB |LG WH16NS60 | Cooler Master Elite 130 | Yamaha RX-A780Samsung Q70R
why not use your own screenshots? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2595163
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I didn't have a local copy of my add-on running on my portable machine. Thank you for taking the time to respond and reactive my thread. I will be more careful of my screenshots in the future.
Thread marked solved.

IMPORTANT:
Would it be possible to unclose the original thread so that others can comment? Thanks.
Done. Sorry on mobile and missed a step

IMPORTANT:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Previous Thread Marked As Violation0