• 14(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
What the location of the beta? I can install anytime.

Nevermind, I found it in your signature. Repo installed.
(2018-12-17, 08:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 06:26)thenextdon13 Wrote: [Removed for brevity]
Log would be great... be sure to enable debugging in Kodi, Pluto.TV and uEPG. Thx 
 Hmmm I actually don't see any errors at all. Is this maybe because i'm not using any logon? (user email is set to 'guest' with no password)

https://paste.kodi.tv/zunebokodo.kodi
(2018-12-18, 03:49)thenextdon13 Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 08:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 06:26)thenextdon13 Wrote: [Removed for brevity]
Log would be great... be sure to enable debugging in Kodi, Pluto.TV and uEPG. Thx  
 Hmmm I actually don't see any errors at all. Is this maybe because i'm not using any logon? (user email is set to 'guest' with no password)

Installed the version from the beta repository.  I now see many channels, so that has fixed one problem.  Not every channel/channel number is listed (perhaps by design) in 'browse channels'.  The tv guide doesn't work/scroll correctly tho (perhaps a known issue).  When channels have no content, the channel numbers misalign with content as you scroll. Example, right now channel 55 tv comedy says it has plut tv thrillersTonguerimal Fear on it.
(2018-12-19, 05:17)thenextdon13 Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 08:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Log would be great... be sure to enable debugging in Kodi, Pluto.TV and uEPG. Thx  

Installed the version from the beta repository.  I now see many channels, so that has fixed one problem.  Not every channel/channel number is listed (perhaps by design) in 'browse channels'.  The tv guide doesn't work/scroll correctly tho (perhaps a known issue).  When channels have no content, the channel numbers misalign with content as you scroll. Example, right now channel 55 tv comedy says it has plut tv thrillersTonguerimal Fear on it.

Hmmm... I didn't push the update to beta yet. Be sure to monitor version numbers, then you'll know when the update is live.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-12-19, 07:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-19, 05:17)thenextdon13 Wrote:

Hmmm... I didn't push the update to beta yet. Be sure to monitor version numbers, then you'll know when the update is live. 
Well that is interesting.  I did notice the version numbers were the same (1.10 if i remember correctly), but figured perhaps you weren't incrementing for some reason before formal releases.  I wonder then if it has something to do with cached data expiring, or not expiring or something like that... since this would have been like a fresh install, into a separate folder (since coming from different repository) i think? 

Will have to poke at it more this evening.  See if reinstall from official kodi repo also brings back channel listings, and if not- try wiping out plugin dir / plugin data etc and trying again.
Looks like perhaps Pluto has changed something?
Today i thought i'd check to see if there was less content, and there was a bit less.
So i removed the plugin, deleted the userdata, reinstalled from kodi repository
Now using 'Guest' there is only one channel available, and it is  '2: My Pluto 1 - Unlock all pluto tv features'. its a short recording with a guy telling you to go to a website, and add a code.  He reference the website and the password on the screen, but they don't actually exist on the screen.

I created an account, and went back in logging in with the account. 

At first i only had that channel, but after backing out and going back in, i have all channels again, and the program guide is working correctly as well.
We'll see if it continues tomorrow, but i'm wondering if the spotty issues have to do with pluto limiting the guest account on and off?
(2018-12-20, 08:08)thenextdon13 Wrote: Looks like perhaps Pluto has changed something?
Today i thought i'd check to see if there was less content, and there was a bit less.
So i removed the plugin, deleted the userdata, reinstalled from kodi repository
Now using 'Guest' there is only one channel available, and it is  '2: My Pluto 1 - Unlock all pluto tv features'. its a short recording with a guy telling you to go to a website, and add a code.  He reference the website and the password on the screen, but they don't actually exist on the screen.

I created an account, and went back in logging in with the account. 

At first i only had that channel, but after backing out and going back in, i have all channels again, and the program guide is working correctly as well.
We'll see if it continues tomorrow, but i'm wondering if the spotty issues have to do with pluto limiting the guest account on and off?
 And last night, even with an account and signin working properly, have no channels listed in guide or under 'browse channels'.
(2018-12-17, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 18:18)meadrocks Wrote: Browse Channels - Some channels are being displayed, when I select them they are playing a stream.
Browse On Demand -> All Channels - Not much is populating under the channel number. When a stream is listed it plays.
Online Guide seems to be about 20% populated, and when I select a program nothing plays.

Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/pukuwoxafa
 Your issue is slightly different... I'm tracking two potential bugs that can cause guide issues.

For your particular issue, I need you to install my beta repository and when available download my beta update (v1.1.2a). You will still encounter an error; however, I've added logging to help me debug. 
 I've installed the beta repo, I still don't see any content.
(2019-01-08, 01:09)meadrocks Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 18:18)meadrocks Wrote: Browse Channels - Some channels are being displayed, when I select them they are playing a stream.
Browse On Demand -> All Channels - Not much is populating under the channel number. When a stream is listed it plays.
Online Guide seems to be about 20% populated, and when I select a program nothing plays.

Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/pukuwoxafa
 Your issue is slightly different... I'm tracking two potential bugs that can cause guide issues.

For your particular issue, I need you to install my beta repository and when available download my beta update (v1.1.2a). You will still encounter an error; however, I've added logging to help me debug. 

I apologize; Holidays kept my mind occupied... forgot to push the update. I'll try tonight after work.
(2019-01-08, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-01-08, 01:09)meadrocks Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:  Your issue is slightly different... I'm tracking two potential bugs that can cause guide issues.

I apologize; Holidays kept my mind occupied... forgot to push the update. I'll try tonight after work. 
Since I've installed the beta repo, is there anything I'll need to do? Reinstall the repo? Do an Update All Addons?
No, Kodi will autoupdate to the new version. v.1.1.2a
(2019-01-09, 03:27)Lunatixz Wrote: No, Kodi will autoupdate to the new version. v.1.1.2a
 I verified the addon updated to 1.1.2a. When I launch pluto.tv in a web browser I see all the channels available & can tune to them & I get audio & video. In the addon under the Channels section I see channels 2, 54, 62, 64, & 109, there are many missing channels. When I select one of those I get audio & video. When I launch the guide I see all the available channel names, but only a few have guide data, and when I select a program from the guide nothing happens. The log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/gilusizijo

Thanks.
HI all,

Is this addon down? I can't get it to start. It says check user credentials, but they're correct as I've just logged onto pluto.tv with them?
(2019-02-17, 23:22)leopheard Wrote: HI all,

Is this addon down? I can't get it to start. It says check user credentials, but they're correct as I've just logged onto pluto.tv with them?
Open Pluto.TV settings, select default settings and select guest on startup.

Login system changed; it's on my todo list.
Yesterday I had all channels today is no channels available.
On web when I go pluto.tv/tv/ all channels available

Btw Guide not worked even channel list working in past few days.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2