• 29(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Beta version avalaible v.1.3.7 for matrix

Features:
  • The official plugin is found in the Kodi repository and authorized by the provider.
  • Direct Pluto TV API Access, all meta and related content provided directly from Pluto.TV.
  • Sort content by channel category, view channel lineups, access live feeds, and VOD content.
  • Easy IPTV-Simple integration including VOD support!
  • Supports integration to PseudoTV Live
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-10-03, 20:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 20:30)SimonC Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 20:21)Lunatixz Wrote: To install Leia updates you'll need to install my "Leia" beta repository, I won't be making any "official" Leia updates to Kodis repository. All my work is in the process of porting over to Matrix which will receive updates via both the official Kodi repository and my "Master" repo.
What version is your Leia beta repo?  Is it 1.0.6, because an update to it (1.0.8) is available but won't install because "xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"?
https://github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/.../addon.xml
https://github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/...-1.0.7.zip

I have 1.1.8 installed on leia, but it doesn't work ("check user credentials").
I don't have credentials, in fact the matrix version works (with the channels for Spain) without even prompting for user credentials, however on this box I cannot install matrix.
I am having issues with playback and stuttering/buffering with this plug in and have since I installed it about a year ago. I have this on 3 windows 10 systems and all have this issue. I can watch the pluto tv on the web in a browser with no issue and on my Vizio as an app with no issue. I looked through this entire thread and see a couple mentions of others that have had this problem but no real solution was provided. The video will start and play for a time but then freezes for a few seconds and then will skip ahead a bit or loop and repeat the last 10 seconds or so a few times and then jump ahead. Seems to happen on any channel have pretty much default vanilla kodi installs. How can I troubleshoot this and/or are there tweaks to some kodi settings to make this not happen.
Are you running v.1.3.8 Matrix? All support has been moved to this branch.
(2020-10-31, 22:23)Lunatixz Wrote: Are you running v.1.3.8 Matrix? All support has been moved to this branch.
No I am on kodi 18.9, so 1.2.8 I think
v.1.3.9 added Favorite channel flagging to Live channels and M3U groups /w an option to limit M3U lists to favorites only.

ATTN @jctennis
(2020-11-13, 23:18)Lunatixz Wrote: v.1.3.9 added Favorite channel flagging to Live channels and M3U groups /w an option to limit M3U lists to favorites only.

ATTN @jctennis
Appreciated 😁! So in order to continue my undying mission to be the biggest pain in your ass possible, if I start a pluto channel from your add-on it works great. If I use the m3u option with either pseudotv live or iptvsimple the channel will conk out after 10 minutes or so. Any idea why?
(2020-11-17, 22:29)jctennis Wrote:
(2020-11-13, 23:18)Lunatixz Wrote: v.1.3.9 added Favorite channel flagging to Live channels and M3U groups /w an option to limit M3U lists to favorites only.

ATTN @jctennis
Appreciated 😁! So in order to continue my undying mission to be the biggest pain in your ass possible, if I start a pluto channel from your add-on it works great. If I use the m3u option with either pseudotv live or iptvsimple the channel will conk out after 10 minutes or so. Any idea why?

Install: https://github.com/johnny5-is-alive/iat-...ain/matrix
Remove m3u and let Pluto.TV automatically rebuild it... should now use the new inputstream.

Pushing PseudoTV Live v.0.2.3 tonight which fixes import issues and automatically adds pluto.tv.
(2020-11-17, 22:46)Lunatixz Wrote: Install: https://github.com/johnny5-is-alive/iat-...ain/matrix
Remove m3u and let Pluto.TV automatically rebuild it... should now use the new inputstream.

Sadly, the new inputstream does not seem to be compatible with the latest nightly.
Same exact problem here. Besides the commercials looping another seemingly related and bigger problem is when commercials end the video stream simply freezes. I have to hit fast forward or reopen the channel for it to start playing again. I had the same issue with Twitch and commercials which was fixed by not using adaptive on InputStream. No InputStream options on this Add-Ons setting. Is there anything else that can be done? Any help please?

Using Kodi 18.9 with Pluto 1.1.8 - I can’t use Matrix since I’m using CoreELEC.

(2020-09-16, 03:44)Dweber85rc Wrote: I'm having a lot of problems with video programming on pluto tv and its commercials repeating after 3-5 seconds and repeat 4-5 times and then that same spot before jumping to the next commercial. Any suggestions? My Vizio tv had pluto tv in it and it does not do this.
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
(2020-10-22, 12:15)bbcaddict Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 20:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 20:30)SimonC Wrote: What version is your Leia beta repo?  Is it 1.0.6, because an update to it (1.0.8) is available but won't install because "xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"?
https://github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/.../addon.xml

I don't have credentials, in fact the matrix version works (with the channels for Spain) without even prompting for user credentials, however on this box I cannot install matrix.

Hi!

This problem is solved on matrix version?
I can't test 1.3.9a due dependencies with xbmc.python version 3.0.0.
(2020-11-20, 12:06)CGarces Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 12:15)bbcaddict Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 20:35)Lunatixz Wrote: https://github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/.../addon.xml

Hi!

This problem is solved on matrix version?
I can't test 1.3.9a due dependencies with xbmc.python version 3.0.0.

You can only use Python 3 in Kodi 19 (Matrix).
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
PlutoTV v.1.3.9d integrated into PseudoTV on Matrix is now working flawlessly. I tested multiple channels yesterday and ran a channel overnight and this morning it was still going strong. No problems with the commercials etc. I have not tested it using IPTV simple without PseudtoTV but I would imagine that since it is using the same exact links with inputstream functioning there should be no trouble there either.
Not sure if this is an issue my end or with the addon, all the + channels (ie Pluto TV Classic TV+) show the correct info in the addon but are all listed as channel 0| and as such all show the same listing in the xml guide for PVR IPTV Simple if that makes sense.

Thanks for all your hard work.
(2020-11-23, 13:28)JohnnyParanoia Wrote: Not sure if this is an issue my end or with the addon, all the + channels (ie Pluto TV Classic TV+) show the correct info in the addon but are all listed as channel 0| and as such all show the same listing in the xml guide for PVR IPTV Simple if that makes sense.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Odd on my end only PlutoTV's "Information" channels all start with "0". This is how the API delivers them. Can you upload a link to the m3u that was generated... So I can better understand the channels affected. Thanks.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2