• 33(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
(2021-11-03, 23:29)mmortal03 Wrote: It doesn't still crash when you go to the PlutoTV information page, though?

No, it works fine here.
(2021-11-04, 10:22)A600 Wrote:
(2021-11-03, 23:29)mmortal03 Wrote: It doesn't still crash when you go to the PlutoTV information page, though?

No, it works fine here.

Ok, I tested it, and 1.5.8 still crashes for me when trying to go to its information page. (I'm on a FireTV Stick 4K)
(2021-11-04, 11:48)mmortal03 Wrote:

No, it works fine here.

Ok, I tested it, and 1.5.8 still crashes for me when trying to go to its information page. (I'm on a FireTV Stick 4K)
Does anyone have a log? I can't reproduce the crashing on the information page. Log from right after the crash would be very helpful, THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-11-04, 17:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 11:48)mmortal03 Wrote:
Does anyone have a log? I can't reproduce the crashing on the information page. Log from right after the crash would be very helpful, THX
The Kodi debug log that I looked at a few weeks ago unfortunately showed no evidence of the crashing. Btw, I also tried going to the information page to install on Kodi in Windows, and didn't have this problem, so it must be something happening that is specific to Android. I tested an older FireTV Stick, as well, and it also crashed.
(2021-11-04, 22:14)mmortal03 Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 17:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 11:48)mmortal03 Wrote: Ok, I tested it, and 1.5.8 still crashes for me when trying to go to its information page. (I'm on a FireTV Stick 4K)
The Kodi debug log that I looked at a few weeks ago unfortunately showed no evidence of the crashing. Btw, I also tried going to the information page to install on Kodi in Windows, and didn't have this problem, so it must be something happening that is specific to Android. I tested an older FireTV Stick, as well, and it also crashed.
If I can look at the log myself, sometimes there are "precursors" prior to the crash that can reveal the issue. Since the issue is only with android? and only when viewing the information page; debugging without a log is a tough undertaking... THX
(2021-11-04, 22:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 22:14)mmortal03 Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 17:36)Lunatixz Wrote: Does anyone have a log? I can't reproduce the crashing on the information page. Log from right after the crash would be very helpful, THX
If I can look at the log myself, sometimes there are "precursors" prior to the crash that can reveal the issue. Since the issue is only with android? and only when viewing the information page; debugging without a log is a tough undertaking... THX
Here is a Kodi log from my 2019 Shield TV Pro when it crashed by trying to access the information screen:
https://paste.kodi.tv/kitahehero.kodi

However, Pluto TV 1.5.8 appears to be working correctly otherwise.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
Hi, love your version of this addon but v1.5.3 from kodi repo or v1.5.8 from beta repo will not install causes kodi matrix 19.2 to crash/force close.... Just reporting this issue, whenever this addon gets an update i will try to install from either repos...

Thank You, *@#Rc34761*
Have a Blessed Day
Please try the latest version in my beta repo, it should fix the errors encountered with android multi-processing.
Is there a way to watch the on-demand Pluto TV content through your app?
(2021-11-16, 20:11)mmortal03 Wrote: Is there a way to watch the on-demand Pluto TV content through your app?

On-demand is available only if you are located in a region that is not geo-locked. If you are encountering an issue and you know your region works on the pluto tv website, please send me a debug log. THX
NOTICE: In order to fix plugin crashing during install or addon information window; you'll have to install one of Kodi's recent nightly builds. THX
(2021-07-30, 09:53)DerNordstern Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

when I want to watch VOD streams in Germany that are only from FSK 16, the message comes up briefly:

https://i.imgur.com/uFsWwsx.jpg

PTV Warning Card GSA16, and then the stream stops. But you can watch the stream via the homepgae of Pluto.TV. Can you change this?

Thanks for this great addon with the function VOD!!
Hello, I have the same problem in Italy but for VM14 (like the German FSK 14).
Is there any way to watch those shows?

For everything else it works great!
(2021-11-23, 18:40)liquidsky Wrote:
(2021-07-30, 09:53)DerNordstern Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

when I want to watch VOD streams in Germany that are only from FSK 16, the message comes up briefly:

https://i.imgur.com/uFsWwsx.jpg

PTV Warning Card GSA16, and then the stream stops. But you can watch the stream via the homepgae of Pluto.TV. Can you change this?

Thanks for this great addon with the function VOD!!
Hello, I have the same problem in Italy but for VM14 (like the German FSK 14).
Is there any way to watch those shows?

For everything else it works great!
Can you send a debugging log next time you encounter this issue? thanks
Is there a way to get the channel line up in numerical order?  Mine are all jumbled and the order seems to change randomly
(2021-11-25, 16:57)Dweber85rc Wrote: Is there a way to get the channel line up in numerical order?  Mine are all jumbled and the order seems to change randomly

Are you referring to the plugin listing order or Kodi's PVR?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2