• 34(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
(2021-11-23, 22:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-11-23, 18:40)liquidsky Wrote:
(2021-07-30, 09:53)DerNordstern Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

when I want to watch VOD streams in Germany that are only from FSK 16, the message comes up briefly:

https://i.imgur.com/uFsWwsx.jpg

PTV Warning Card GSA16, and then the stream stops. But you can watch the stream via the homepgae of Pluto.TV. Can you change this?

Thanks for this great addon with the function VOD!!
Hello, I have the same problem in Italy but for VM14 (like the German FSK 14).
Is there any way to watch those shows?

For everything else it works great!
Can you send a debugging log next time you encounter this issue? thanks
Debugging log activated in Pluto.tv addon and kodi

yaxiyehowe.kodi (paste)
Hello,
first i want to say thanks for the addon. I notice that the gerne or category is missing in the EPG, correct? If so is there a chance to add them? Can you separte the "title" and "sub-title"? I ask because the sub-tilte is often twice in the program name. May it is possible to use season and episode instead.
Thanks
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2021-11-25, 21:29)tehax Wrote: Hello,
first i want to say thanks for the addon. I notice that the gerne or category is missing in the EPG, correct? If so is there a chance to add them? Can you separte the "title" and "sub-title"? I ask because the sub-tilte is often twice in the program name. May it is possible to use season and episode instead.
Thanks
EPG categories along with programme genres are already added... Try refreshing Kodi's LiveTV meta.

Can you give me an example channel that has an issue with repeating titles/subtitles? thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
In all channels the genre is missing. In the epg.xml from the iptv manager addon there are also no genre. Where should they then come from?
EPG content enclosed.
epg.xml
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2021-12-04, 18:33)tehax Wrote: In all channels the genre is missing. In the epg.xml from the iptv manager addon there are also no genre. Where should they then come from?
EPG content enclosed.
epg.xml
I'll take another look... perhaps some regions don't have genre meta, if that is the case I can have genres fall back to their pluto tv categories.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is there a way to reposition the subtitles? The following ways seem to have no effect in your add-on (on Fire TV, tried the Settings->Player->Language->Subtitle position, the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Up, Ctrl-Down), and the third video calibration screen; none make a difference): https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/o...ion_on_tv/
(2021-11-25, 18:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-11-25, 16:57)Dweber85rc Wrote: Is there a way to get the channel line up in numerical order?  Mine are all jumbled and the order seems to change randomly

Are you referring to the plugin listing order or Kodi's PVR?

Sorry for the ridiculously late response. It would be the plugin listing order I believe. I am not doing any pvr.
Is there some way to get commercials working? Currently it just shows a pluto tv visualization thing where commercials should be. Usually I hate ads, but with tv I think I'd rather have ads play than 5 minutes of silence with hypnotizing visuals.
(2021-12-05, 16:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-12-04, 18:33)tehax Wrote: In all channels the genre is missing. In the epg.xml from the iptv manager addon there are also no genre. Where should they then come from?
EPG content enclosed.
epg.xml
I'll take another look... perhaps some regions don't have genre meta, if that is the case I can have genres fall back to their pluto tv categories.
Sounds good. Thanks in advance. I have another question. I use a skin who can download additional infos from tmbd into pvr tv. But i am not able to get this with pluto tv source. Any idea?
Hi,

I just moved from Leia to Matrix and was wondering if the EPG guide screen is no longer supported in this version for the Live TV section? In this section I just see a list of what is on.

thanks
(2021-12-28, 00:09)leejk Wrote: Hi,

I just moved from Leia to Matrix and was wondering if the EPG guide screen is no longer supported in this version for the Live TV section? In this section I just see a list of what is on.

thanks

That doesn't sound like a Pluto.TV issue. The guide is still there in Matrix -- you're probably *selecting* TV rather than just *highlighting* TV and then moving right to the Guide button.
(2021-12-28, 23:25)mmortal03 Wrote:
(2021-12-28, 00:09)leejk Wrote: Hi,

thanks

That doesn't sound like a Pluto.TV issue. The guide is still there in Matrix -- you're probably *selecting* TV rather than just *highlighting* TV and then moving right to the Guide button.
Hi,

I figured it out. Your reply gave me some clues. It's different now than it was in Leia. The add-on doesn't install IPTV Manager automatically, and so that was missing and had to get that configured. Nicer integration than before I think tho.
I actually didn't realize that was a thing, and misinterpreted what you were saying. I've now configured mine that way, so we both learned something. Smile
Hello,

One more question regarding the EPG refresh interval. I don’t leave my KODI box on 24/7, so was wondering there is a way to have the guide refresh on KODI start, just like the OTA channels do in the guide?
(2022-01-13, 04:32)leejk Wrote: Hello,

One more question regarding the EPG refresh interval. I don’t leave my KODI box on 24/7, so was wondering there is a way to have the guide refresh on KODI start, just like the OTA channels do in the guide?

I don't know if there is a way with iptv-manager but if you use iptv-merge instead there is an option to refresh on start. It also allows you to merge multiple sources into one consolidated list, for example I merge pluto tv with samsung tv plus, stirr, and pbs live.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2