• 1(current)
v19 Pluto.TV

Watch Free TV on Kodi! Stream Pluto TV's 100+ channels of news, sports, and the Internet's best, completely free on your Kodi device.

Available from my beta repo and the Official Kodi repository

Features:
  • Standard Kodi plugin UI
  • Easy IPTV-Simple integration including VOD support! w/Automatic IPTV Simple setup provided by IPTV manager add-on.
  • The official plugin is found in the Kodi repository and authorized by the provider.
  • Direct Pluto TV API Access, all meta and related content provided directly from Pluto.TV.
  • Sort content by channel category, view channel lineups, access live feeds, and VOD content.
  • HD Quality streams.
  • Supports integration to PseudoTV Live
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
[reserved]
Update pushed to my repo, can I get some beta testers... B4 I commit to Kodis repo THX
Hello Lunatixz,

Thank you for your new Add-on.

I downloaded this zip file... https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...-1.0.0.zip

When trying to start, it fails and refers me back to the Log.

I have attached Log here... https://pastebin.com/EeVai8Vx

Using Estuary skin, v17.3, Win10 (not Creators Update). This is my office vanilla Kodi computer and not my main Kodi install.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I think the zip was corrupted on upload, I will removed it and repack later this evening. THX

[Update] Zip updated...
Nice! Will give this a go as soon as I can Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
do you have a direct link that is a .zip file for raspberry pi users ( i have 2nd edition) and I am using OpenElec version of kodi. It is the latest kodi version.
(2017-06-03, 01:35)Lunatixz Wrote: Update pushed to my repo, can I get some beta testers... B4 I commit to Kodis repo THX

This Is Working Perfectly. Thank You For All Your Time And Efforts With This Add-on..
Thank you for this! It's working great on my Pi2 running LibreElec.
Great stuff, Kodi 17.3 (& 18 Alpha) windows 7/64 working like a dream.
(2017-06-04, 05:27)amrothery Wrote: Thank you for this! It's working great on my Pi2 running LibreElec.

i have pi 2 but using open elec and it does not work. can you help me out?
(2017-06-04, 09:11)user1204 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 05:27)amrothery Wrote: Thank you for this! It's working great on my Pi2 running LibreElec.

i have pi 2 but using open elec and it does not work. can you help me out?
Can you enable debugging in both Kodi and Pluto TV. Reproduce the error then submit a log using the Kodi log uploaded plugin. THX

Sent from my SM-G935T
Thanks for this.
I installed it on a win10/kodi17.3 system, it's excellent and without issues (yet).
I did hear a kodi "boing" message but did not see what it said. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addon to see the prompt again, but it did not show so I assume that is something saved in the addon settings. I'll make an account and comment back after Smile
It could be a while Sad For whatever reason your addon welcomed me back, followed immediately by invalid credentials. I ensured the credentials were correct but could not get past that step. I then tried to reset my password on the website which locked my account, but the reset emails have yet to reach my email.... sigh. I'll keep trying.

I did notice on the website that live tv actually works without being logged in. In the future could you allow for similar experience within this addon?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2